Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
0-3 so far, and penn st has gotta play at LSU

4 seeds are only 2-2

But 1,2 seeds are 5-0.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
But Duke and Kentucky have not impressed. I think we see at least 2-3 #1 seeds in NOLA, quite possibly all 4 of them.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But Duke and Kentucky have not impressed. I think we see at least 2-3 #1 seeds in NOLA, quite possibly all 4 of them.
I figured at least 3 from the beginning (of the season).

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Two of the #3s (UNC and PSU) lost on their opponent's home court, one (A&M) lost on its home court and UCLA lost on a neutral court.

Speaking of a higher seed playing on its opponent's home court, Sylvia had this to say to Delaware: "I wish Delaware good luck when they get on a neutral court."

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Two of the #3s (UNC and PSU) lost on their opponent's home court, one (A&M) lost on its home court and UCLA lost on a neutral court.

Speaking of a higher seed playing on its opponent's home court, Sylvia had this to say to Delaware: "I wish Delaware good luck when they get on a neutral court."
Wow, what a profoundly petty quote on several levels. For someone with as many wins as she's had an the NC, you'd think she'd be a better ambassador for the game, but she is not a gracious loser.

Reaction Score
Wow, what a profoundly petty quote on several levels. For someone with as many wins as she's had an the NC, you'd think she'd be a better ambassador for the game, but she is not a gracious loser.

Actually, I think she is a making a point about higher seeds having to play on the home court of a lower seed. It has happened quite often over the last few years.

Reaction Score
The amusing thing is that Hatchell, before the game, said something along the lines of "We play at Duke all the time, the environment won't bother us at all." I know she was mainly upset about the officiating not being neutral, but I think it evened out. There were calls not made that benefited UNC- lots of holding going on- and calls that hurt UNC. But in that second half, the crowd did clearly get to some of their shooters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom