Nostalgia | The Boneyard

Nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Watching the first video reminded me that DJ Hernandez would be a GREAT part of Edsall's staff. I hope it happens.

Reaction Score
I miss this kind of UConn football. It seems like ages since we have seen the Huskies play with such passion, anger, joy and heart. I hope Edsall can get these kids believing and winning early and often.

Reaction Score
upload_2016-12-29_22-26-48.png

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I miss this kind of UConn football. It seems like ages since we have seen the Huskies play with such passion, anger, joy and heart. I hope Edsall can get these kids believing and winning early and often.
Amen. I just want to feel good about UConn football.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Watching the first video reminded me that DJ Hernandez would be a GREAT part of Edsall's staff. I hope it happens.

that is gonna be hard pass, his football acumen is off the charts but he is impossible to work with. there's a reason he works for a roofing company in Texas and coaches high school ball.

Reaction Score
that is gonna be hard pass, his football acumen is off the charts but he is impossible to work with. there's a reason he works for a roofing company in Texas and coaches high school ball.

I don't think he's roofin and coachin in TX because he's hard to work with...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think he had to get out of football because we was always going to be Aaron Hernandez's brother. At UConn he's the guy who beat Pitt and threw the balk into the parking lot.

Reaction Score
I think he had to get out of football because we was always going to be Aaron Hernandez's brother. At UConn he's the guy who beat Pitt and threw the balk into the parking lot.

We'd embrace him here. Shoot, if it was up to me, I'd flat out protect him from the junk people would come at him with and just let him coach football.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score

yes and because of this we look at him with rose colored glasses

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
ill never forget watching him scramble into the end zone and chucking the ball into the parking lot or changing position for the good of the team but im not naive in saying great players dont always translate to good coaches.

Reaction Score
That's true, they don't always. I'm not one in the know so I can't speak on his coaching ability. However, if he does have the requisite talent to coach I think it would be a shame not to bring in former players. He obviously has a special circumstance beyond his control. I see no reason to not try to accommodate him so he's comfortable with that situation.

Reaction Score
Are there any Uconn Football highlight videos from the last 6 years? I'll take what I saw in this thread in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom