Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 29 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Wow for Cincy and Katrina Merriweather. After finding good players and diamonds in the rough at Wright State and Memphis, she's hit pay dirt here in Cincy by landing a 5-star recruit.

(per Raoul)

Not going to lie. This is a major shocker.

And I have to agree with my Gamecock brethren, it’s shocking because Alexander is an elite level recruit, meaning she likely could’ve gone anywhere. Not only is she “staying home,” which is great, but she’s also staying home and attending a program that’s not typically a factor on the national stage. I think that’s the point that was trying to be made.

Cincy isn’t chopped liver exactly (especially now that they’re being “elevated” to a P4 league) but this would be akin to a JuJu (or better yet, Kennedy Smith, since they’re similarly ranked) staying near home and going to San Diego State instead of USC or UCLA.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I've been saying the same thing for years. My biggest gripe with WCBB.
I expect it to happen more honestly. While not a huge shift yet i think we will see it with recruits listing their top schools.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

I'm interested if anyone on the general board is aware of other offers made to Abii.
Notre Dame has been aware of her for quite some time and offered her in June 2023. She's a tall, rangy guard who could help fill the void left by Sonia Citron who graduates in 2025 (sigh, can't believe I just typed that :()

Anybody else?

Reaction Score

I'm interested if anyone on the general board is aware of other offers made to Abii.
Notre Dame has been aware of her for quite some time and offered her in June 2023. She's a tall, rangy guard who could help fill the void left by Sonia Citron who graduates in 2025 (sigh, can't believe I just typed that :()

Anybody else?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom