Non UConn College WBB News | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Non UConn College WBB News

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Whoa. Didn’t see this coming.

Wow. Odd timing. Official beginning of practice is just around the corner. I would guess there's a story behind this that we'll probably never hear details about.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Who will Baylor have as point guard?

I looked at their roster after I saw this post. Ursin is 5-6 so she must be a PG I would think. A soph. Is Honesty Scott-Grayson a PG?

edited--I remember hearing Juicy Landrum's name some last year too. Not sure if she a PG or more of 2G or combo.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Isn’t Alexis Morris the same if who verballed yo UCLA and then changed to Baylor? Just curious?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Morris and Landrum were the only good 3-point shooters returning for Baylor.

Reaction Score
Yes, she did verbal to UCLA originally before committing to Baylor. Will be interesting to see if they reach out to her, although they did just sign a 2019 PG. Will be interesting to see where she lands. Had chose Baylor over Goergia, UCLA, Penn State, and Ohio State. Maybe Georgia?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I looked at their roster after I saw this post. Ursin is 5-6 so she must be a PG I would think. A soph. Is Honesty Scott-Grayson a PG?

edited--I remember hearing Juicy Landrum's name some last year too. Not sure if she a PG or more of 2G or combo.

Honesty may have been listed in some places as a point guard, but she is not.....she is a turnover machine

Reaction Score
I had Baylor up to #2 after getting Jackson. But now ... unless Morris left because the incoming frosh are so amazing she saw the writing on the wall (which seems a stretch), Bears may fall back.

Oregon clear #2 now for me. Not sure who is #3.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’d take UCONN over Oregon in a heartbeat. Might even take Mississippi State over Oregon too.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Whoa. Didn’t see this coming.

Wow...massive loss for Baylor. They are insanely deep so they'll manage, but Morris was really really good as a freshman and appeared to be the obvious favorite for starting PG the next 3 years. Whoever gets her will be getting a good one.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Perhaps Tennessee will go after her as a replacement for Hayes?
No I doubt it. With Westbrook and Massingill I think the point guard position is good.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I had Baylor up to #2 after getting Jackson. But now ... unless Morris left because the incoming frosh are so amazing she saw the writing on the wall (which seems a stretch), Bears may fall back.

Oregon clear #2 now for me. Not sure who is #3.

UCONN is clear #2...more talent than anyone in the country. Oregon is #3 IMO, Louisville/Baylor/Mississippi State round out the top 6, not necessarily in that order though.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Was not she a very good player for Baylor last season? I wonder how much they will miss her.

Reaction Score
Was not she a very good player for Baylor last season? I wonder how much they will miss her.

A lot!

However, was speculation during summer she wanted to leave, but teammates talked her into it. So I am not sure what the truth is. Kim is old school and strict and she did get into trouble a few times last season and had to sit out. So maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm sure Jackson and Landrum will share time at the point, but this will give Honesty and Moon more opportunity to play.

Whoever picks her up will be a lucky team. I really think she will be a star PG by her Senior year. Good thing we have PG signed for the 2019 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom