Non-Key Tweets | Page 917 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Right, so I’m asking your opinion on which way they want their business to go. Chill.

Oh...I am chill...it is your tpne that wasn't chill..."crapping on thr ACC with total disregard etc

I answered explaing it is business....got a problem?

Reaction Score
This is the key point that I think is being overlooked. If you are one of the Big12 football powers, wouldn't you prefer us over a school such as Utah that could threaten your path to the playoffs? I think that Tramel seems to be saying this, which probably means it's coming from OK State. Possibly a great sign for us.
It sounds like we just need to hope that Arizona drags their feet through the rest of the week and that the Big XII gets tired of waiting. This news from FSU means that the ACC becomes a real possibility for us and maybe they don't want to leave us out for the taking.

Reaction Score
Sounds like Big Ten bound and a very good fit. Have a kid there, they're serious about their football / sports and its probably where they belong.
Not serious about winning national championships though.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Oh...I am chill...it is your tpne that wasn't chill..."crapping on thr ACC with total disregard etc

I answered explaing it is business....got a problem?
You honestly believe that’s anything less than a verbal dismissal of their current conference? Sure it’s business but that was Vince McMahon walking out to the ring level subtlety. They are absolutely crapping on the ACC, as noted part of the business plan.

Reaction Score
You honestly believe that’s anything less than a verbal dismissal of their current conference? Sure it’s business but that was Vince McMahon walking out to the ring level subtlety. They are absolutely crapping on the ACC, as noted part of the business plan.

Well...really all that has been said was that they will do what it takes to be competitive...explore all options...

Much like UConn had to do as they were drowning in the AAC.

Reaction Score
Not serious about winning national championships though.
Huh? Last won in 2013. They are #8 in the futures market to win this year! Jockeying to join the Big 10 etc. Higher ranked school than my beloved UConn. Not sure you have a handle on FSU.

Reaction Score
Part of a consistent message over months....conference was put on notice months ago....UNC and Clemson also said it is untenable.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Tramel says we are #14!

I feel like that is the first time a national football columnist has made the argument that conf need members for reliable Ws to bolster the resumes of the tops schools. To me this is exactly why Rutty, Northwestern, Vandy, etc will never be pushed out (instead they will just change the media contract to tilt cash towards the winners). The top of the conf needs wins.

Now of course I don't think UConn will settle in as a reliable road apple for others, but if that is what it takes to join the party, I have no qualms about it. Let us in, lets find out. I fully expect to ruin the party.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Heck...UConn has been semaphoring "we want out of the Big East. We are P5 material" Is that crapping on the Big East ?

Reaction Score
Huh? Last won in 2013. They are #8 in the futures market to win this year! Jockeying to join the Big 10 etc. Higher ranked school than my beloved UConn. Not sure you have a handle on FSU.
I was talking about the Big 10 not being a very good fit.

Reaction Score
Well...really all that has been said was that they will do what it takes to be competitive...explore all options...

Much like UConn had to do as they were drowning in the AAC.
That GOR is a big legal wall to try to breach.

Reaction Score
Ahhhh, got it. Agree, this upgrades the Big 10 . PSU OSU, Mich probably not happy. Also, on the Wash and Ducks rumors.
I'll always take potshots at the Big 10. They talk such a big game about their institutions, how great they are in sports, and that they have all the money yet where are the championships?

I'm no fan of the ACC but they win championships. Big East wins championships in basketball. Big 10 always flops when it matters.

Reaction Score
I'll always take potshots at the Big 10. They talk such a big game about their institutions, how great they are in sports, and that they have all the money yet where are the championships?

I'm no fan of the ACC but they win championships. Big East wins championships in basketball. Big 10 always flops when it matters.
Agree. Soft schedules. FL State would be smart to go in there and immediately be a top football team. Golf, baseball, hoops, softball, soccer etc would also be top teams. You're being recruited by the Big Ten schools- FSU weather and campus shows very well compared to Penn State.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

It seems they have won the money had pretty much nothing else in 20 years.

The worst are these B1G twitter accounts pining for a P2 world, bragging about cash with no answers about their paltry national championship achievements in MBB/WBB/Football. Cash is their trophy.

Reaction Score
It seems they have won the money had pretty much nothing else in 20 years.

The worst are these B1G twitter accounts pining for a P2 world, bragging about cash with no answers about their paltry national championship achievements in MBB/WBB/Football. Cash is their trophy.
Is there anything more American than that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom