Non-Key Tweets | Page 905 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
This trio would be insane.

But I cant trust this guy anymore since he said it was this week and were 6pm on Friday so he was wrong
@GoKU has made it clear that the a development occurred very close to after Colorado announced that would most certainly alter the timeline originally expected. Do not want to interfere with the possibility of getting AU and one other PAC school now along with CU and UConn if that can happen.

Patience you must have.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This how it starts. People start turning on each other. Pretty soon Boneyard Chaos ensues.

It’s all over folks. Turn in the keys and last guy out, turn out the lights…
Up yours, Yankee scum!!!!!!

Reaction Score
This trio would be insane.

But I cant trust this guy anymore since he said it was this week and were 6pm on Friday so he was wrong
We got time yet. Do you think Yormark quits work at 5:00 PM on Friday?

Reaction Score
Do nothing while waiting for a possible offer or drum our fingers while waiting for a possible offer?
Right? I sure hope DB and company are maxing out their contacts and relationships to get us the best end result. While I think CO and us make for a better Big XII, adding four flagships with AZ and OR to get to 16 would be much more appealing. But a PAC/ACC merger could be even more appealing.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’d hope the governor’s office is involved, It is amazing that the one company that controls so much of realignment is in our state. And we’ve been treated the worst of any school. Just can’t make it up.
Disney purchased ABC in 1996. ESPN is not a Connecticut company.

Reaction Score
I miss Mike Leach, “ we’re the mighty Red Raiders, we’re too good to play Baylor(UConn)”

Reaction Score
Incoming tweets from Masters Burrner:

I wouldn't completely discount Oregon. If they haven't gotten a clear indication from the Big 10 they have an invite coming next year it would be a risk to stay in the PAC without USC, UCLA, CU, and AZ. Less money, less exposure, no life raft.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I wouldn't completely discount Oregon. If they haven't gotten a clear indication from the Big 10 they have an invite coming next year it would be a risk to stay in the PAC without USC, UCLA, CU, and AZ. Less money, less exposure, no life raft.
I could be wrong but I don't think Oregon (or Washington) would sign on to a GOR until 2031 unless the B1G informed them that under no circumstances would they expand again before 2030.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just going from what I heard on radio this morning, UCLA might not want Oregon. Nuheisel said it. Maybe it was personal to him?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Disney purchased ABC in 1996. ESPN is not a Connecticut company.
He said it's in our state. Didn't say it was headquartered.
I’d hope the governor’s office is involved, It is amazing that the one company that controls so much of realignment is in our state.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Are there people that still don’t understand that the ACC GOR is a contract between the league and the schools? They can expand and talk to ESPN all they want and it has no impact on the GOR whatsoever.

They would need to discuss expansion with ESPN if they want money for the new school. But that’s a way to also up the payout. It’s not a negative. The GOR is only ever a positive to the conference because it provides certainty in an uncertain landscape.

Meanwhile the ACC per school payout is more than the Big XII going forward not less. It goes up every year of the deal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom