Non-Key Tweets | Page 894 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Brisket sucks. I like pulled pork as long as it's not really fatty
See I felt the pulled pork in the eastern NC bbq place I went to I had lacked fat and I went to one of the right ones

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You ever go to the place by Treehouse?
In Sturbridge? BT’s Smokehouse. Yeah. It’s quite good. Anybody can do really good BBQ anywhere. The only question is can you get in. That place is always packed. I could get to similar quality places in KC with no problem. No wait.

Now do Italian food and it reverses. Easy to find loads of good options here, harder to get in KC. Anybody who thinks there is some magic elixir to location is imagining things. A city like Chicago is going to have great everything, if you can pay and travel for it. Best sausage biscuits and gravy I had was somewhere neat Leavenworth. Cheap too. That’s what’s fun.

Reaction Score
In Sturbridge? BT’s Smokehouse. Yeah. It’s quite good. Anybody can do really good BBQ anywhere. The only question is can you get in. That place is always packed. I could get to similar quality places in KC with no problem. No wait.

Now do Italian food and it reverses. Easy to find loads of good options here, harder to get in KC. Anybody who thinks there is some magic elixir to location is imagining things. A city like Chicago is going to have great everything, if you can pay and travel for it. Best sausage biscuits and gravy I had was somewhere neat Leavenworth. Cheap too. That’s what’s fun.
Yes, that's the place. I haven't been but my friends go there when they make trips to Treehouse.

I've actually never been impressed with Chicago Italian food. There's some good high end places but we don't do the red sauce places, grinders, and pizza nearly as good as the northeast. I do like deep dish now but rarely have it. We do Mexican better than anywhere else though as far as I've seen and you can get pretty much every type of cuisine there is. I think where we really shine is Mexican food and the over the top molecular gastronomy tasting menu stuff which I don't do, can't afford it and I like to feel full when I leave a restaurant. Some places are just better at stuff.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Mver remains non key....but anyway - his POV - the networks decide everything in the end.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Is Brutus Buckeye considered key or non-key. Here’s his post from instagram on July 25

1690431050664.png

Yes, that’s Brutus and the Oregon Duck at Autzen Stadium with the caption “BIG things coming”

Could this just be a scheduling announcement for the teams? Sure, but the timing is a little suspect.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Is Brutus Buckeye considered key or non-key. Here’s his post from instagram on July 25

View attachment 90079

Yes, that’s Brutus and the Oregon Duck at Autzen Stadium with the caption “BIG things coming”

Could this just be a scheduling announcement for the teams? Sure, but the timing is a little suspect.

That’s an A+ level troll.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
If True, thats 4 flagships that improve FB and BB. Yormark belongs in the commissioner HOF if it happens.
I think you mean FB “or” BB. I said on the main board, if there is a surprise Pac non corner school, it would be Oregon. It won’t be Washington, Cal or Stanford. I continue to think Utah stays and pushes hard for Utah State.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Frankly, I am surprised that there hasn't been any discussion of Providence College going to the Big 12. I mean they have as good a chance as anyone, right?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Frankly, I am surprised that there hasn't been any discussion of Providence College going to the Big 12. I mean they have as good a chance as anyone, right?
I'm sure if they buy a ticket they'd be able to attend a Big XII game. @FriarJ is right though. Oregon State has a damned good football team at the moment and UConn fans on this board have some warped views of colleges outside the northeast and maybe a few big names like Michigan and Ohio State.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Oregon being the MBB and WBB school in a coast Yormack alluded to sounds about right for rule #1.

Reaction Score
bahahahahahahaha I needed the laugh before a stressful day at work today, thank you for that.

It's pretty damn rich that this comment comes from a guy who is part of the fanbase that somehow gives Syracuse a run for their money on fanbases that just can't seem to keep our name out of their mouth.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

T.V. contact came back and said they believe Colorado moving is actually a done deal and tomorrow is a formality, believes it’s just Colorado leaving the Pac-12 though. Thinks UConn may be joining them. Reiterated how crazy the move feels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom