Non-Key Tweets | Page 893 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

huskidork

bailey
Reaction Score
no hate to these schools at all, I love Big East basketball I watched every game I could even when we weren't in the conference, with that being they are not anywhere near the discussion for B12 expansion anymore they don't provide much at all, a school like Villanova would have to take a leap from the FCS to the FBS and play a good while if they even want to be talked about for expansion football matters alot, UConn has a football team who was at the very least okay in a P5/BCS conference back in the 2000s and early 2010s, you literally cannot say the same for any school in the Big East now, let's stop acting like they have a chance to move with us.

Reaction Score
Well clearly Golf Course Guy wasn't just blowing smoke, he had a credible source who knew something would likely go down this week, hopefully the rug doesn't get pulled out from underneath us at the last second.

Say your prayers before you go to bed tonight.

This reeks of Nostical.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Guys, it's Colorado, UConn, Arizona and ...... Oregon. It's happening.

My source is: bruh

Edit: promise I was posting this before the above post was posted lol
That would be damn fun. And if it holds, the Phil Knight BB tournament last fall was a bit of a preview....maybe even helped plant some seeds.

Reaction Score
That would be damn fun. And if it holds, the Phil Knight BB tournament last fall was a bit of a preview....maybe even helped plant some seeds.

Yes that would be an amazing conference to be part of for football and basketball.

Reaction Score
Crickets coming out of UConn. My guess is they were told to button up as there was a lot of speculation out there with a lot of people earmarking UConn to B12 without the formal invite (sure both UConn and B12 weren’t happy about it). Is this a good thing? Time will tell.
Silence

Reaction Score
You must have never had properly smoked brisket.
I have, and after trying it, I wondered why I would have brisket when I can just have the far superior pot roast.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Carolina BBQ blows. It's all about KC and Texas.
You don’t need to sell me. I’ve had good BBQ in South Carolina, but also in MA and I‘m sure Chicago. Doesn’t mean that’s the sweet spot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom