Non-Key Tweets | Page 964 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Prime has juice no question about it . Whether its a flash in the pan or the beginnings of building something concrete will be determined by the number on left side of the Won / Loss column greatly exceeding the right side .

Reaction Score
Prime has juice no question about it . Whether its a flash in the pan or the beginnings of building something concrete will be determined by the number on left side of the Won / Loss column greatly exceeding the right side .
Prime won’t be in Colorado long enough to build anything concrete. Also, once his sons are done with college football will he still want to coach?

Reaction Score
Prime won’t be in Colorado long enough to build anything concrete. Also, once his sons are done with college football will he still want to coach?
have not heard he only got into coaching for his kids, but fully expect him to leave Colorado once his sons do, which will be after this season. shadeur is a junior and can go pro and shilo is a senior.

Reaction Score
have not heard he only got into coaching for his kids, but fully expect him to leave Colorado once his sons do, which will be after this season. shadeur is a junior and can go pro and shilo is a senior.
Deion is coaching for more than familial reasons or for the money. Ego and challenge are big parts of it. I suspect he'll hang around CU-Boulder for a few years until an offer comes either from FSU or one of the P2 schools. The size of a buyout would be substantial. Until greener pastures come calling, Boulder is a really attractive place to hang one's hat.

Reaction Score

This sounds good and all, but is the B1G really going to pass up on Miami? Especially if Florida State goes to the SEC. I don't see any scenario where the B1G does not have at least one school in Florida when this is all said and done.

If Florida State goes to the B1G, it's possible Miami stays in the ACC because the SEC probably isn't interested.

Likewise, I think it can be argued that both the B1G and SEC have an interest in adding Virginia.

Outside shot that the B1G would want Georgia Tech for Atlanta and Georgia recruiting.

Otherwise, if the ACC can fend off the Big 12, I think this lineup is realistic.

Reaction Score

so he has fsu, clemson, unc, louisville and VT leaving? backfilling with UConn and USF. i assume he meant to list wake instead of cuse a second time. but who's taking lville and VT over miami and virginia??

if this is an academic play it has to be tulane or rice over USF.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
so he has fsu, clemson, unc, louisville and VT leaving? backfilling with UConn and USF. i assume he meant to list wake instead of cuse a second time. but who's taking lville and VT over miami and virginia??

if this is an academic play it has to be tulane or rice over USF.
Let's hope UConn gets an invite soon!

Reaction Score
Hope is not a plan. Sadly, i think it is what suffices as a plan for the UConn decision makers.
It appears the current UConn leadership realizes that a boost in UConn's conference affiliation will help the university directly or indirectly on many fronts. It would be easier for them if the football team was not just poking its head out of a dumpster again. Let's all hope, I use the word again, football gets six wins this season.

Reaction Score
Deion is coaching for more than familial reasons or for the money. Ego and challenge are big parts of it. I suspect he'll hang around CU-Boulder for a few years until an offer comes either from FSU or one of the P2 schools. The size of a buyout would be substantial. Until greener pastures come calling, Boulder is a really attractive place to hang one's hat.
I doubt he ever takes the FSU job. I think he stays in Boulder for 4 - 5 years before leaving for a program like Miami or Texas.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Terrible nfl hire. His edge isn’t tactical. It is charismatic. He can acquire talent and dna also become the dave of the program. That is his main value as a coach.

That is irrelevant in the nfl.
Yes, and he has no interest. I think he likes coaching in college.

Reaction Score
I don’t think he needs the money.

But the ego boost of winning a Super Bowl is too tempting.
Its not about needing the money. I don't think, guys like Urban or Matt Rhule needing the money, its about the money being too good to pass up, and the challenge of "can i do this". I'd put Lane Kiffin in there as well.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

The decision to expand is going to be made with their "broadcast partners". Once again, our fate is in the hands of ESPN.

KryHavok

Oh yes, UConn IS a BB blueblood!
Reaction Score
The decision to expand is going to be made with their "broadcast partners". Once again, our fate is in the hands of ESPN.
Sooo, we're gonna get shafted again. I'm so glad Italian soccer moved from ESPN+ to Paramount+ so that I don't have to give those scumbags and more dough.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom