Non-Key Tweets | Page 924 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
How is there any more money left for these conferences to get any bigger?

After UVa, UNC, FSU, Clemson, Oregon & Washington, I don't see anybody out there that could add to the big conferences. Maybe Duke or Kansas?

I don't see these mega conferences that would constitute a P2.

They're not going to share the money.

And the teams who don't make the P2 are going to have to split into 2 conferences anyway.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
If the B12 invites a school that didn't pick up the phone when they were calling a couple days ago, that would be dumb.

Instead, they should invite a school like UConn that knows the game and we're gonna play it. UConn would never give the Big XII up, never let them down.

GG

Reaction Score
Seems AD David Benedict is sitting around on his phone this evening....waiting for something...standing by.
He certainly is very active. The poster who asked AB to blink twice if we are in made me laugh. I need it.

Reaction Score
If the B12 invites a school that didn't pick up the phone when they were calling a couple days ago, that would be dumb.

Instead, they should invite a school like UConn that knows the game and we're gonna play it. UConn would never give the Big XII up, never let them down.
To be fair, they also know that we're desperate and would jump at any offer from a P5

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
ASU didn’t wanna leave the Pac as of 3 days ago but the Kansas fan on this board knew their intentions weeks ago! Where do we find these jokers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom