Non-Key Tweets | Page 651 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
Seriously Whaler you gotta get your superiority complex in check dude you are not the know all end all of everything. What the hell difference does it make if someone believes this crap or not? And if they did who are you to tell them they can't?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Or maybe you can stop saying that no one believes what's in non-key tweets when some people clearly believe?
Or maybe you can stop telling everyone that the tweets posted in the non-key tweets thread are, well, "non-key"? I mean you did promise to do just that didn't you?

Last edited:

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.png

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It was originally posted by a radio DJ. Whoever actually created it did a great job.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Or maybe you can stop telling everyone that the tweets posted in the non-key tweets thread are, well, "non-key"? I mean you did promise to do just that didn't you?

Note I haven't.

And yes, I do enjoy pointing out when passive aggressive posters are proven wrong. I enjoy the quadruple down.

CL82

Reaction Score
Note I haven't.

And yes, I do enjoy pointing out when passive aggressive posters are proven wrong. I enjoy the quadruple down.
I see. I'll bet that's very important to you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I see. I'll bet that's very important to you.

Seems to be just as important to me as it is for you to not just admit you are wrong.

CL82

Reaction Score
Seems to be just as important to me as it is for you to not just admit you are wrong.
It seems to be very important to you tell people that they are wrong.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It seems to be very important to you tell people that they are wrong.

When you keep calling me out in multiple threads - yes I'm going to point out you are wrong. Do you not see the irony that it's just as important to you to not admit you are wrong - even when there isn't a shadow of a doubt you are? Why don't you go harrass JungleHusky he pointed out to people this morning that the guy that was upsetting today said the opposite yesterday,

I'm trying to keep you off the list of passive-aggressive tools around here but you aren't making it easy.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
When you keep calling me out in multiple threads - yes I'm going to point out you are wrong. Do you not see the irony that it's just as important to you to not admit you are wrong - even when there isn't a shadow of a doubt you are? Why don't you go harrass JungleHusky he pointed out to people this morning that the guy that was upsetting today said the opposite yesterday,

I'm trying to keep you off the list of passive-aggressive tools around here but you aren't making it easy.
Ehhh. Leave me out of this one.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
Some people just have to be right,and they think others have to be wrong,if it doesn't agree with them.Sad to say,they never hear any wisdom,because they think they have it all.Wonder who I could be posting this to.Bet they do not have a clue.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Some people just have to be right,and they think others have to be wrong,if it doesn't agree with them.Sad to say,they never hear any wisdom,because they think they have it all.Wonder who I could be posting this to.Bet they do not have a clue.

Few things are better than when someone breaks out of the women's hoop board and tries to integrate with society.

Are there any other posts you need explained to you tonight?

Graduated with high honors from the Boneyard School of Passive-Aggressiveness. Congrats.

Reaction Score
anyone else notice that Iowa state fair lo
From all the responses to nothing in this thread, I can tell that my ignore-bot is doing an excellent job, and working overtime.

Way to go, ignore-bot.

Did you see that the Iowa State fair logo looked like a dong?

That was pretty with th trip here I bet.

CL82

Reaction Score

Dude scroll up. You tagged me in a post about this. Lol, I should have recognized it as the desparate cry for attention that it was and ignored it.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dude scroll up. You tagged me in a post about this. Lol, I should have recognized it as the desparate cry for attention that it was and ignored it.

You got me CL - all I wanted was you to chat with me. Thanks so much buddy.

I'll just chalk you up as another poster who just can't admit they were wrong - no matter how many times and no matter how obviously. Say hi to Spackler for me.

Cheers.

CL82

Reaction Score
You got me CL - all I wanted was you to chat with me. Thanks so much buddy.

I'll just chalk you up as another poster who just can't admit they were wrong - no matter how many times and no matter how obviously. Say hi to Spackler for me.

Cheers.
Lol, somehow I'll have to learn to live with that. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Okay, how about more ESPN EE>>UConn hate to focus on?

Travis Rockhold@TravisRockhold 36 mins ago (Graduate of THE Ohio State Univeristy and working for @espnradio)
These UConn football commercials are equally as bad as the product on the field

ESPN putting on the full court press. Must be nervous about something. Do these morons even realize they're ripping a bunch of hard working young men for a few clicks online? Zero integrity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom