Noel reclassifies to 2012 | The Boneyard

Noel reclassifies to 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i don't have insider but i just saw dave telep post the link and say he's reclassifying

Reaction Score
beat me to it, i really want this kid but think he is UK bound, especially with his Tilton buddy riding the pine at UCONN.

Reaction Score
per Alex Kline:

Nerlens Noel, who is now a member of the class of 2012, will consider Syracuse, UConn, Providence, UNC, Florida, Georgetown & Kentucky.

Syracuse will have Nerlens Noel & Tyler Ennis on campus for their game against UConn on February 11th.

Reaction Score
Noel, Drummond, AO, Tyler, Lamb, Bazz, Boat, Omar, Giffey, Roscoe, Deandre

Let the hype begin!

Reaction Score
well at least Lamb will be back.. His stock has fallen off a cliff.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Noel ain't coming if UConn keeps losing. Beating Syracuse at Syracuse may help though.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Noel ain't coming if UConn keeps losing. Beating Syracuse at Syracuse may help though.
I take a different view. After Syracuse beats us by 30, Noel will sign with us out of sympathy, as in "Man, UCONN really needs help and I'm just what they need." Reverse psychology. Hey, it could happen. UK gets everyone so they will get Noel too if they want him. I would love us to have it like that sometime but we always have to sweat it out and even lose players to St. John's of all schools.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
I take a different view. After Syracuse beats us by 30, Noel will sign with us out of sympathy, as in "Man, UCONN really needs help and I'm just what they need." Reverse psychology. Hey, it could happen. UK gets everyone so they will get Noel too if they want him. I would love us to have it like that sometime but we always have to sweat it out and even lose players to St. John's of all schools.

Haha, I like your optimism. I think it's an extreme long shot that he gets to UConn, but psychologically seeing UConn beat Syracuse on their floor could have a slight impact. However, it's not gonna be pretty based on tonight's effort. Of course UK is gonna get him, especially since Anthony Davis is most likely going numero uno.

Reaction Score
He's a New England kid through and through, I think Nerlens picks UConn.

Reaction Score
I'd actually be shocked if he picked anyone other than Kentucky. Trust me, it pisses me off as much as anybody that Calipari continues to get these kids, but his players do have a knack for living up to the hype much more so than other coaches. I watch Nerlens Noel and Anthony Davis play and they are very similar players. Not much Calipari has to say other than, "Hey look, I had an extremelly similar player last year, and he went #1 overally in the draft".

Reaction Score
with Anthony Davis most likely leaving UK, Drummond probably staying, and with SU loaded with Melo, Christmas, and Coleman, its ALMOST a SURE lock that he'll be attending UK.

Reaction Score
Yea no cahcn
with Anthony Davis most likely leaving UK, Drummond probably staying, and with SU loaded with Melo, Christmas, and Coleman, its ALMOST a SURE lock that he'll be attending UK.
Agreed. No chance he goes to SU, their 4-5 spot is stacked next year.

Reaction Score
Syracuse seems unlikely with Melo already there, and Dajuan Coleman coming in. But you could say the same about AO and Drummond possibly?

UK would be disgusting. I mean, really, really, gross.

Reaction Score
UK's likely to lose Kidd-Gilchrist and Davis, and possibly Lamb and Teague, so hopefully they're not as good next year, or Calipari takes a job in the NBA.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
I just hope he doesn't end up at that cesspool that is Kensucky I hate them more then Dook and Cuse combined.

Reaction Score
Cuse just doesnt make sense with all their big guys. I think he wants to go to cuse cause he likes the zone. Tilton plays a 2-3 when I saw them. But I think he is going to see that its just a little to crowded. Maybe we can convince to come and replace AD assuming he leaves. He would get to play with AO assuming hes still here. But from what I read we are trailing.

Reaction Score
I will literally figure out a way to out of my dick if Noel goes to Providence.

By that I mean I have a better chance of signing with Kentucky then Noel signing with Providence.

Reaction Score
Does uconn have any room for Noel if AD stays put?

I'd rather have Noel go to Providence than UK or Syracuse. Also, considering that PU picked up Dunn and Ledo would make it less than a big surprise were Noel to end up there.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
I think this reclassification all but seals UConns fate. Doubt we can get him, especially with the way the team's been playing of late. Real shame, because I wanted this kid BAD. Just seems like he'd be a great fit for our system.

Reaction Score
You guys need to relax with all this "AD and Lamb are FOR SURE COMING BACK NEXT YEAR". Cause to be honest, no matter what happens for the rest of the season with OUR team, both have shown enough glimpses for GM's to salivate over them. ESPECIALLY drummond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom