No streaming today, right? | The Boneyard

No streaming today, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Being dragged to the beach today even though it's cloudy. Wife wants one more day so I'll be back at the cottage while the kids nap. I know the game is on CBS Sports which we get at home but my in laws don't get it at the cottage. I'll have my iPad but there's still no streaming option for CBSSports games, right? I just wanted to make sure nothing changed. Looks like I'll be listening to the game on the radio.....sucks.

Reaction Score
It streams if you have optimum. Go to the cbssports app and see if your cable or satellite system allows you access.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
It streams if you have optimum. Go to the cbssports app and see if your cable or satellite system allows you access.
Awesome! Cox is one of three companies listed so I'll be able to watch. Thanks BL, you just saved the day!

Reaction Score
Awesome! Cox is one of three companies listed so I'll be able to watch. Thanks BL, you just saved the day!

I am at a bar association meeting from 3 to 5 in Boston. I will simply be seated in a back corner of the room watching on my IPad. I just have to remember that I can't be cheering.

Reaction Score
I know the game is on CBS Sports which we get at home but my in laws don't get it at the cottage.

I do not get CBS Sports at home. When I need to see a game I sign up for the day. Costs less than a dollar as they pro rate the charge and there is no fee to change service. It comes on almost instantly and you just turn it off after the game. Leave a dollar on the TV for the in laws.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
I do not get CBS Sports at home. When I need to see a game I sign up for the day. Costs less than a dollar as they pro rate the charge and there is no fee to change service. It comes on almost instantly and you just turn it off after the game. Leave a dollar on the TV for the in laws.
Thanks, I'd probably have gone this route of I couldn't stream it on my iPad. Inlaws have a TV that's probably over 20 years old so I probably get better picture on my iPad regardless!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So, I have the CBS Sports App downloaded on Fire TV.

I don't see the game anywhere as an option. Nor do I see a spot for entering cable info to access remotely.

What am I missing?

Reaction Score
So, I have the CBS Sports App downloaded on Fire TV.

I don't see the game anywhere as an option. Nor do I see a spot for entering cable info to access remotely.

What am I missing?

If you are on the home page, on the left is a menu which lists whatever event is on live.

Reaction Score
I am at a bar association meeting from 3 to 5 in Boston. I will simply be seated in a back corner of the room watching on my IPad. I just have to remember that I can't be cheering.

No TV? You see the irony here? :)

Reaction Score
Time t
Thanks, I'd probably have gone this route of I couldn't stream it on my iPad. Inlaws have a TV that's probably over 20 years old so I probably get better picture on my iPad regardless!

Time to get Dad in law a new TV for his birthday or fathers day.

UCFBfan

Reaction Score
Time t

Time to get Dad in law a new TV for his birthday or fathers day.
Hahaha. True but the cottage is only used in the summer and then shut down for the rest of the year. No need for a TV that's worth much in their opinion.

Reaction Score
If you are on the home page, on the left is a menu which lists whatever event is on live.
Nope. I've got the CBS Sports app on my Fire Stick but there's no live content anywhere. I assume it's because it's not supported by my IP provider Comcast. Sux.

Reaction Score
Anyone willing to help a yarder out and private message me a login for the game? I have TWC which doesn't get CBSSN.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Paid $9.95 for Husky All-access.

I would have done that hours ago if I knew was an option. I'm still confused as to why CBS sports network makes streaming, and a willingness to pay for it, so difficult.

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
Paid $9.95 for Husky All-access.

I would have done that hours ago if I knew was an option. I'm still confused as to why CBS sports network makes streaming, and a willingness to pay for it, so difficult.

Thanks for sharing and agree on the difficulty. I signed up shortly after you. Just wish they had an Amazon Fire TV app (they have one for Roku).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom