No Kadary Richmond for SH Tonight | The Boneyard

No Kadary Richmond for SH Tonight

Reaction Score
And they are REALLY bad. Blew a 10 point lead and about to lose to PC who looks equally as bad. KR out for undisclosed reasons. On a side note the refs were letting them really play, very physical, not as many whistles which is a trend I’ve observed in our last two games and a couple other BE games as well.

Reaction Score
He's apparently been dealing with a foot injury for the past few weeks but I guess we'll know after the game when Holloway is asked if that's why he's out. He's already high usage as it is and they played a marathon on Saturday.

Reaction Score
And they are REALLY bad. Blew a 10 point lead and about to lose to PC who looks equally as bad. KR out for undisclosed reasons. On a side note the refs were letting them really play, very physical, not as many whistles which is a trend I’ve observed in our last two games and a couple other BE games as well.
Yeah if he can't play for any stretch they are in trouble. They still had a chance even without him but they look horrible trying to score.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Not sure if this says more about Providence or Seton Hall. Yes Seton Hall was without there best player but so was PC/Hopkins. It appears PC just has more talent than Seton Hall. Even with Carter having a so-so game they had other players step up four in double figures. But I don’t really see either team the way they played tonight being tourney teams.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this says more about Providence or Seton Hall. Yes Seton Hall was without there best player but so was PC/Hopkins. It appears PC just has more talent than Seton Hall. Even with Carter having a so-so game they had other players step up four in double figures. But I don’t really see either team the way they played tonight being tourney teams.

PC has had more games to get used to no Hopkins, they were terrible the first few games he missed as well.

Reaction Score
This notion that Bryce Hopkins was the best player on the Friars this year based on preseason 1st team honors which any honest assessor would admit he was not living up to is just wrong - it was and continues to be Devin Carter by any objective measure (stats, analytics, NBA mock draft position) and not particularly close (and was before the injury too)… Seton Hall on the other hand was without their best player

Reaction Score
thought he'd break out at some point but its never happened
What gave you that impression? He ran off to Providence and it didn't seem to break anyone's heart. Last night though, woof.

0-5 from the field including 0-3 from 3, 1-2 at the line for a total of 1 point on 6 possessions, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 turnovers and a foul.

Since the start of conference play he's shooting 7-31 from the field (6-15 on 2's, 1-16 on 3's), 4-6 at the line, 3 assists to 10 turnovers. It's one thing if a guy can't shoot but makes up for it in his "floor game," but Floyd isn't even doing that. Yikes.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This notion that Bryce Hopkins was the best player on the Friars this year based on preseason 1st team honors which any honest assessor would admit he was not living up to is just wrong - it was and continues to be Devin Carter by any objective measure (stats, analytics, NBA mock draft position) and not particularly close (and was before the injury too)… Seton Hall on the other hand was without their best player
I agree I thought Carter was a better player but that is not what the experts were saying. Which is why I made the point about him only scoring 14 points on 22 shots. So won with their real best player having a bad night and their second best player out of the season. Also I would not say Dawes is not Richmond but he ain’t too bad. Perhaps you are one of those experts that do not agree with the rest of them.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
What gave you that impression? He ran off to Providence and it didn't seem to break anyone's heart. Last night though, woof.

0-5 from the field including 0-3 from 3, 1-2 at the line for a total of 1 point on 6 possessions, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 turnovers and a foul.

Since the start of conference play he's shooting 7-31 from the field (6-15 on 2's, 1-16 on 3's), 4-6 at the line, 3 assists to 10 turnovers. It's one thing if a guy can't shoot but makes up for it in his "floor game," but Floyd isn't even doing that. Yikes.
Is he good defensively? I seem to remember him in late game situations last year for defensive purposes? Oh and a 3 of 5 from three night is entirely possible when we play PC!

Reaction Score
Hope Kadary gets back soon. He always does his best Michael Jordan impression when playing us, which can be frustrating, but he is a very exciting player to watch.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Your arms would be sore too if you put up 32 shots in a game. :)
He was gasping for breath before regulation ended. Definitely over utilized in that game and accounts at least partially for his bad shooting game.

Reaction Score
Kam Jones also clearly playing hurt. (and not playing much more likely in this game).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom