No jail time for Jeff Adrien | The Boneyard

No jail time for Jeff Adrien

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gotta be honest, Jeff's looked better. For those who don't click the link, he's wearing purple contacts too.

nba2.jpg

Reaction Score
Not exactly the way a guy who wants to do the right thing now, should look at a court appearance.

Hope he reached out to JC for some guidance.

Reaction Score
Ya @mauconnfan I was thinking a suit or at least jacket might have been a good idea. He looks kinda strung out too. Wish him the best.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
“He’s being heavily pursued to play here in New York for one of the major NBA basketball teams and that’s why he was very anxious to have me get a disposition that wouldn’t involve a criminal record,” said defense attorney Mark Heller.

I didn't realize there were any major NBA teams in NY these days! ;)

Reaction Score
He looks scary and not in a good way. JA needs to shape up real quick or he will be behind bars, I hope he can turn his life around.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Gotta be honest, Jeff's looked better. For those who don't click the link, he's wearing purple contacts too.

nba2.jpg

Looks like he's fixin' to blow up the San Angeles Taco Bell.

I keed, I keed. I've posted on Jeff's troubles a number of times. I'm very concerned. I truly hope he accepts the help I'm sure his family and friends are offering.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Zach Brown's issues--odd criminal acts seemingly attributable to a chemical imbalance--reminded me of Jeff's issues. So I took a peek on the world wide web to see if I could find anything on him.

Looks like he signed with an Israeli club earlier this year but he's inactive/ineligible this season:

Bnei Herzliya signs Jeff Adrien
Jeff Adrien Signing Professional Contract in Israel

Has anyone heard anything else, good (hopefully) or not?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom