No Danger! | The Boneyard

No Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fuller reports that Dangerfield wont play on the U-18 team due to an injury. No other info on the injury.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
According to Paul Doyle Courant Beat Writer, Crystal has a hip injury.

That's 3 players that are using the Summer to get over injuries.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I am sorry to hear of Dangerfield's injury. I sure hope it is nothing serious and resting this summer will allow for her to heal. We spent the entire last year on pins and needles with Durr, and her injury, that kept her from competing on 2 USA teams last summer. Hoping for her the recovery is swift and complete.

I follow Dana Evans information closely as she is a prime target for Louisville. Her club coach tweeted out last week that she was named to the team. I could not find any information anywhere, confirming this, or why she was named to the team. I assumed it was an injury or illness.

Best wishes to Dangerfield in her recovery.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
According to Paul Doyle Courant Beat Writer, Crystal has a hip injury.

That's 3 players that are using the Summer to get over injuries.
So bummed for her. Was really looking forward to seeing how she did leading that team. Would have been a great experience for her, and would have been great experience from a basketball skills perspective. Get well soon Crystal!!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Gol dang #%&@* stuff! I was really hoping to see you play this summer. I hope the injury isn't serious. Please get well soon, Little Miss Danger.

Reaction Score
Fuller reports that Dangerfield wont play on the U-18 team due to an injury. No other info on the injury.
It is a hip injury. We don't know anything more yet.
Keep fingers crossed. This is a terrible development.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
It is a pre existing condition and CD is not expected to miss any practice time with the team in the fall.
This is encouraging and hopeful & I desperately want to belief this. If only there were a source? The prior article from this morning stated:
"The severity of her injury is unknown."

Reaction Score
I saw it on the other UConn forum.
Check out Jim Fuller. Would I post something completely fabricated??

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I saw it on the other UConn forum.
Check out Jim Fuller. Would I post something completely fabricated??
No you would not. It was not my intention to accuse you of frabricating-as I said, I'm more desperate for what you posted to become reality.

Reaction Score
Sounds like another torn labrum. Are labrums the new ACL? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Sounds like another torn labrum. Are labrums the new ACL? :rolleyes:
Is this the same injury that Collier has? It would be nice to have a healthy team for once. Last year we had Chong with the IT band injury and Butler with the hand injury. This year we have KLS coming back from a broken foot, Collier with her injury, and now Crystal Dangerfield is fresh off of surgery.

Reaction Score
If next season wasn't going to be challenging enough now one has to hope that the walking wounded will be able to play up to their usual capabilities once recovered............the only good news is the timing of the injuries........

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Is this the same injury that Collier has? It would be nice to have a healthy team for once. Last year we had Chong with the IT band injury and Butler with the hand injury. This year we have KLS coming back from a broken foot, Collier with her injury, and now Crystal Dangerfield is fresh off of surgery.
Brianna Banks before that and Bria Hartley. Also Courtney. When was the last time UCONN did not have someone injured?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
these players wait til they get to college to have the surgery so they're covered by the team's insurance and the staff can monitor and have some say-so about the situation

Reaction Score
these players wait til they get to college to have the surgery so they're covered by the team's insurance and the staff can monitor and have some say-so about the situation

Either that or those ultra-tough UConn practices on rare occasion can be dangerous to one's health.........comes with the territory I suppose..........

Reaction Score
Yeah like Gabby's second ACL surgery was done by UConn even though she was in the middle of her senior year.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Yeah like Gabby's second ACL surgery was done by UConn even though she was in the middle of her senior year.
Same thing with Caroline Doty's 1st ACL tear in HS senior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom