No D, Heartless and Gutless | The Boneyard

No D, Heartless and Gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire

Reaction Score
Miserable NO

Realistic YES

I hope we win and my bracket is ruined BUT the way this team plays scares the hell out of me. We are Uconn and this team just does not want to take this huge responsibility seriously.

Anyone can put on a jersey but its the heart and character that wins games.

Wow I am so threatened by the above post, Ha Ha

Hey I hope we win and my bracket is busted, but this team lacks the true courage and heart of what a true Husky means.

You want heart @August_West ------ come do a 50 mile run with me. Lets see who has true courage and toughness. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm certainly not you. Oh ya, by the way if you want to call me on this I will have no problem meeting you any day, any time, any where and we will lace them up. Oh by the way, it will only take roughly 7 hours 30 minutes of non stop running to complete. Ready Navy Seal ?????????????

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
fry.jpg

Reaction Score
Miserable NO

Realistic YES

I hope we win and my bracket is ruined BUT the way this team plays scares the hell out of me. We are Uconn and this team just does not want to take this huge responsibility seriously.

Anyone can put on a jersey but its the heart and character that wins games.

Wow I am so threatened by the above post, Ha Ha

Hey I hope we win and my bracket is busted, but this team lacks the true courage and heart of what a true Husky means.

You want heart @August_West ------ come do a 50 mile run with me. Lets see who has true courage and toughness. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm certainly not you. Oh ya, by the way if you want to call me on this I will have no problem meeting you any day, any time, any where and we will lace them up. Oh by the way, it will only take roughly 7 hours 30 minutes of non stop running to complete. Ready Navy Seal ?????????????
Apparently I was trying to threaten you

Reaction Score
Wow. Anyway. This team has heart. They are still fighting. I have not seen anyone give up. They are still giving 100%

Let's go, Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
I know Hamilton is just a FR but if we lose this was on him 0for 8 FG so far

Reaction Score
UconnFamily said:
I know Hamilton is just a FR but if we lose this was on him 0for 8 FG so far
Also falling down by himself on a fast break and losing it backcourt on a simple pass. His head is up his ass this game.

Reaction Score
Really bad game by Hamilton. Boat has no help whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Also falling down by himself on a fast break and losing it backcourt on a simple pass. His head is up his ass this game.

That play was the game. If we complete the fast break we're down 2 with all the momentum. Instead, down 6, crowd out of it. Ballgame.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. WTF this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire
Can I still "like" this garbage?

Reaction Score
tzznandrew is probably one of the best uconn fans on these boards he's just appeasing the mojo gods with an inside joke you don't get so lay off.

I know it's tempting but it's stupid to point this out. He is inspiring more mojo from the uninitiated.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not sure what to make of it. Awful game offensively. Except Boat and Purvis. Outrebounded by double digits. No balanced scoring. And we won by 5. As a fan I'm thrilled. And at this time of the season that's about all you can say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom