Nnamdi Amilo Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Nnamdi Amilo Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He's scored all of 6 points in his UConn career, yet he's done all the hard work behind the scenes to help us become one of the top-ranked defensive teams in the country. I can only imagine the amount of time and effort it must take to be an A student with a major in molecular biology. I think I'm safe in saying though that doing that plus being a 3 year walk on for us (technically a scholarship player in year two, but you get the idea) had to have taken a tremendous amount of work, dedication, and self-discipline. When it comes to the limelight and accolades, the life of a walk on is often all guts and no glory. Thank you Nnamdi Amilo for bringing both to the table for us.

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
He's scored all of 6 points in his UConn career, yet he's done all the hard work behind the scenes to help us become one of the top-ranked defensive teams in the country. I can only imagine the amount of time and effort it must take to be an A student with a major in molecular biology. I think I'm safe in saying though that doing that plus being a 3 year walk on for us (technically a scholarship player in year two, but you get the idea) had to have taken a tremendous amount of work, dedication, and self-discipline. When it comes to the limelight and accolades, the life of a walk on if often all guts and no glory. Thank you Nnamdi Amilo for bringing both to the table for us.

Very impressive kid. Here was an article on his help during the 2014 NCAA tournament run.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...ncaa-tournament-schedule-nnamdi-amilo-huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom