Ninja Nika | The Boneyard

Ninja Nika

Reaction Score
I got a little bored this afternoon and thought I'd just play around a little.

Ninja Nika BY.jpg

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I do not believe that the samurai sword is allowed on the court during the game.;)
Once while reffing a high school game in Alabama. I saw my partner pick something off the floor and put it on the scorer's table. At a time out I walked over to the table and there was a 6 inch folding knife. My partner said it fell out of one of the kids shorts but he didn't see which kid so he let the game go on. the game played on without incident.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Nicely done, DJB. My daughter is the proud owner of a couple of katanas, one of which we're pretty sure is authentic, and some throwing stars. If Nika needs some lessons (or hardware), she can come to the chez (to mix languages up a bit).

Reaction Score
Nicely done, DJB. My daughter is the proud owner of a couple of katanas, one of which we're pretty sure is authentic, and some throwing stars. If Nika needs some lessons (or hardware), she can come to the chez (to mix languages up a bit).
Thank you.

Reaction Score
It's probably just a translation problem. When Nika came to her first UConn practice, she heard Geno say " I want all of your cuts off the weave to be as sharp as a samurai sword!" Nika just took the coach a bit more literally than the rest of the team.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Funny, I would have gone with the following association

Knuckles Nika.

Reaction Score
Funny, I would have gone with the following association

Knuckles Nika.
Not only for the imagery, but I liked the way Ninja Nika, 'ninjanika', rolled off my tongue, sort of like Angelina. Knuckles Nika doesn't have the same flow to me.

Reaction Score
I do not believe that the samurai sword is allowed on the court during the game.;)
Why would a Ninja carry a samurai sword?
Ninjas mainly used swordsas their primary weapon. They have used ninjato many times, but the shreds of evidence have not appeared yet. It is a short sword resembling katana. The blade of a ninja sword is flat, and its scabbard is also used as a space for blinding powders to distract enemies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom