Nika in Seattle | The Boneyard

Nika in Seattle

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Once practice starts, I hope Nika doesn’t hurt any of her teammates…or her coaches….or the trainer….or a member of the press standing too close to the court…. ;)
It's a distinct possibility. The woman is a menace, or so I've heard.

Reaction Score
As someone born and raised in Seattle, I think that Nika will love it and vice versa! The fan culture and intensity are great plus there is an amazing Croatian community.
I love Seattle!! I only have three places that I will live, Seattle, Minneapolis, and Jacksonville, Florida. My three favorite places.

Reaction Score
I love Seattle!! I only have three places that I will live, Seattle, Minneapolis, and Jacksonville, Florida. My three favorite places.
All great places. So where do you live?

Reaction Score
(still sobbing)

I am so happy for Nika. She’s gotten to this point in her life because someone gave her a chance in life, and she’s used this opportunity to execute her talent, skills and determination, while gaining an American education. Her overall appreciation of life is evident in how she speaks of her teammates, coaches, her family, and her country of birth. May her future successes continue to be abundant.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
UConn’s Christian Haynes was drafted by the Seahawks yesterday.

81FC4658-8C30-49E4-8C7E-EC426AD950E1.jpeg

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Some good Nika content in this article. I especially love these quotes:

One thing that stood out was that it felt like when Nika was in and tasked with bringing up the ball, the male practice players were aggressive with a (pseudo) full-court press.
Another thing that stood out was that Nika was already barking orders to get her teammates in line.
I didn’t see Mühl make the pass but I looked up to see Melbourne finish the reverse layup at the rim. Another media member stated that it was the best play of practice.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I think if Nika makes the team, this will be the most unexpected development of the draft. A player that was so maligned by many Boneyarders during her career, even as a Senior. To me, she was one of the most beloved UConn players of all time, and if she makes the Seattle team her fans will just grow just they did here at UConn. I pray she makes it, because I want to continue to watch her play, no matter what league or team she is associated with. I love this girl and always will. I wish her the best in anything she wants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom