Nico Carvacho | The Boneyard

Nico Carvacho

Reaction Score
This should be a priority for us. we cant offer until the season is over and he makes public that he intends to transfer for his grad year. Kid is averaging 15 and 12. He would be a beast for us for one season.

Reaction Score
I have a hunch Hurley has a grad transfer already lined up and putting all the resources into Precious who apparently isn’t coming to UConn.

Reaction Score
I have a hunch Hurley has a grad transfer already lined up and putting all the resources into Precious who apparently isn’t coming to UConn.

Respectfully, I don't think we would have visited Wahab this week (I think we did, right?) if we have another big lined up.

Reaction Score
Respectfully, I don't think we would have visited Wahab this week (I think we did, right?) if we have another big lined up.

I hear you, but since we lost Kofi, we turned our attention to Precious way more than Wahab.

Reaction Score
A good bet might be Texas Tech to replace current Grad Transfer Tarique Owens. They seem to prosper in the GT market in general.

Reaction Score
He is probably going to Georgetown. Oh...wait...nevermind.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Fair enough.

And I greatly appreciate rhe depth charts.

But needs his own merchant of death code word

I think Zionn might have some closer direct sources (not conf_rmed, just my impression over the years), but tcf is such a compiler of info that he damn near knows everything. So it'd be a losing proposition to fade him. I'm not saying he's never wrong, just, why bet against that?

One is the Angel of Death. The other is like The Keeper of Records (lol) or something. Not great, but you get the idea.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I think Zionn might have some closer direct sources (not conf_rmed, just my impression over the years), but tcf is such a compiler of info that he damn near knows everything. So it'd be a losing proposition to fade him. I'm not saying he's never wrong, just, why bet against that?

One is the Angel of Death. The other is like The Keeper of Records (lol) or something. Not great, but you get the idea.

Just to be clear I wasn’t trying to fade.

More brand management lol

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As long as a potential recruit does not have blaze, grind, ;) or NEXT associated with him, we should pay attention!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Watched Carvacho play against Nevada tonight. I don’t entirely understand why he would leave CSU but he’s a beast and would look amazing in a UConn Jersey next season.

Reaction Score
Watched that entire game as I had a rather large sum riding on Nevada. Carvacho had my heart in my throat every time he touched the ball in the 2nd half as they cut it to 3. He was nearly unstoppable on the offensive end and a huge presence in the paint even when playing with 3 fouls early in the 2nd.

Reaction Score
king.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom