Nice writeup of Diana and Tina teaming up on the Mercury | The Boneyard

Nice writeup of Diana and Tina teaming up on the Mercury

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Griner has been a huge part of the Mercury, yet it is rare that she and her situation get mention. I suspect that is calculated so as not to feed the beast in the Kremlin.
First rule of Fight Club, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

Reaction Score
Griner has been a huge part of the Mercury, yet it is rare that she and her situation get mention. I suspect that is calculated so as not to feed the beast in the Kremlin.
The real problem was their coach all these years, Sandy Brondello, who had no clue how to utilize a dominant big the way that a Dawn Staley does. Looking forward to the addition of both Charles and Nygaard in that respect.

Hope that Griner's situation in Russia is resolved quickly and favorably.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Depending on what happens with BG and the timing, Tina may be carrying a heavy load. She is capable of it.

Reaction Score
Love seeing these two together on the Mercury, wish Kia was healthy but that will come in time (hopefully sooner than later). Tina has always been one of my favorites and I am sure she will become a great asset to the Mercury. Would rather see her on my Lynx - maybe next year coupled by a return by Maya - one can dream. I absolutely loved watching Renee, Tina and Maya do their magic at UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom