Nice article on Spencer | The Boneyard

Nice article on Spencer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fun piece on how Cam boycotted last year's NCAA tournament and didn't watch a second of it:

What a great addition to the team, what would we have done without him!

He deserves to end his college career with a championship.

Reaction Score
I've said it before, best one year Husky we have ever had. Team player, winner. Legend.
100% agree, if I were DH i would keep him around as graduate coaching asst. He is a natural leader and the guys feed off him.

Reaction Score
Fun piece on how Cam boycotted last year's NCAA tournament and didn't watch a second of it:

What a great addition to the team, what would we have done without him!

He deserves to end his college career with a championship.
He needs to watch our games from last year, just to psyche him self up even more.

Reaction Score
Umm, he's going to be trying to make the NBA. If that doesn't happen, G League or he makes a ton of money in Europe.
Does anyone know how his game compares (in terms of NBA prospect) to his older brother. Pat recently signed a 2-way contract with the Warriors.

Reaction Score
I've said it before, best one year Husky we have ever had. Team player, winner. Legend.
I can't conceive of a better transfer than Cam .... EVER ... I have to admit that I somewhat abandoned the Men Huskies over the last number of years, partly due to being out of state for a long time but also more focused on the Lady Huskies but that all changed with the Huskies run through the Tournament last year .... with the amount of starters that left the program, I anticipated a nice team this year but probably one that wouldn't be a big threat, even if a couple of their recruits really panned out but they've obviously exceeded mine and so many others expectations ... the one player that really has been the biggest surprise and in my mind has had the biggest impact has been Cam .... His energy level, his constant movement, his shooting accuracy, just every facet of his game totally amazes me .... how is it that someone that talented was virtually unknown to most everybody prior to this season ... obviously UConn is an amazing TEAM with so many players contributing but with this amazing back court UConn now has as a result of Cam joining the team, most people are picking them as a team likely to repeat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom