NFT: See a sold out Rent in all its glory. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

NFT: See a sold out Rent in all its glory.

Reaction Score
Bad look for UConn football and athletic program looking for a P4 invite.

CT residents and NE residents will come out to support an exhibition soccer match but won't do the same for State U seven Saturdays in the fall.

Demonstrates there's a population interested in sports they have money in their pockets. Just not for UConn football.
You’re comparing our National team with a local college team? A college team that is within 2-3 hours of 3 pro teams? Only teams in the northeast have that problem.

Reaction Score
My brother and nephew got to meet and have a pic taken with Landon Donovan. Said he was a nice guy.
This reminds me of my last time watching the USMNT at the Rent in 2014 vs Ecuador. I sat with the American Outlaws and never felt so patriotic as I did that night singing the National Anthem. Great atmosphere and Landon even came into the stands with the Outlaws after the match. "I believe that we will win". Great time. And the traffic was nuts leaving that night as well. I think I took the back way out of there to access Main Street in East Hartford but I guess you can't do that anymore.

Reaction Score
This reminds me of my last time watching the USMNT at the Rent in 2014 vs Ecuador. I sat with the American Outlaws and never felt so patriotic as I did that night singing the National Anthem. Great atmosphere and Landon even came into the stands with the Outlaws after the match. "I believe that we will win". Great time. And the traffic was nuts leaving that night as well. I think I took the back way out of there to access Main Street in East Hartford but I guess you can't do that anymore.
please join us again! would love to welcome more 'yarders to our ranks

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When people say second rate stadium, what they really mean is that It doesn't have a huge video board.

Reaction Score
I was sent out the back way on Saturday. Waze didn't even recognize it as a road... Circled around East Hartford and picked up Rt 5 north of the messy traffic. We did wait out the initial parking lot rush by about 30 minutes or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom