NFL draft predictions | The Boneyard

NFL draft predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I agree that Reyes goes late first to middle second at worst. He is moving up draft boards from all info being provided. I think there are only two tackles that are ahead of Reyes as of now. One is Poe from Memphis "though I think he is the biggest boom or bust" at defensive tackle. The other is Cox from MSU who blew people away with his quickness at the combine.

Not sure who else if anyone gets drafted from Uconn this year. Though I think it is possible that Petrus, Moore and Teggart go in the 6th or 7th round.

Reaction Score
I agree that Reyes goes late first to middle second at worst. He is moving up draft boards from all info being provided. I think there are only two tackles that are ahead of Reyes as of now. One is Poe from Memphis "though I think he is the biggest boom or bust" at defensive tackle. The other is Cox from MSU who blew people away with his quickness at the combine.

Not sure who else if anyone gets drafted from Uconn this year. Though I think it is possible that Petrus, Moore and Teggart go in the 6th or 7th round.

Still will get drafted before KR.

Reaction Score
Pro day could help KR if he improves his quickness drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom