Newton and Spencer Big East First Team | The Boneyard

Newton and Spencer Big East First Team

Reaction Score
So well deserved. Wish we could find out which coach Cam pissed off so bad that they didn't vote for him lmao. And Karaban should have been an HM. He's the best 4 in the entire country.
It is Hurley, he's still mad at him for bad defensive performances at Creighton & Seton Hall.

Just kidding!! You are not allowed to vote for your own players.

Reaction Score
Who is the 2nd best freshmen? Stephon is clearly the best.I would say Isaiah Coleman because he is solid on both side of the floor. But Finley Bizjack has the higher ceiling and is better offensively.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So well deserved. Wish we could find out which coach Cam pissed off so bad that they didn't vote for him lmao. And Karaban should have been an HM. He's the best 4 in the entire country.

Karaban snubbed. Nuts. Go off at MSG AK.

This is mind boggling. That many basketball lifers (the coaches who voted) didn't notice how truly good AK is?

Reaction Score
This is tough because you could make an argument that our entire starting 5 should be 1st or 2nd team but they’d never let that happen. I’m glad our 2 grads transfers got the recognition they deserve in their final year playing. AK only cares about national championships.

Reaction Score
Karaban has the same exact numbers as Daniss Jenkins and gets way less time on the ball. But whatever, the coaches would never allow a full UConn roster.
I don’t know the numbers but karaban must have a low usage rate because of the ball in thd hands of newton and Spencer so often with the 5 actually getting a lot of touches at the top of the key in our offense. For his low usage, he makes a huge impact. Could easily be 2nd team…castle could be too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom