Newest Huskies Getting Their Uniforms | The Boneyard

Newest Huskies Getting Their Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
15 hours after the original post and freescooter hasn't provided his fashion commentary on the uniforms yet. It must really be off season. Maybe we can lure him in if we say Warde Manuel designed them.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Not a new guy but.. ;)

Was Jr on his jersey last year?

I have the poster hanging on my wall at work. No, it wasn't.

Reaction Score
Sorta OTish but does anybody else not like the idea of handing out a # twice? I think everybody on the team should have a different number. It looks goofy to me.

Reaction Score
Sorta OTish but does anybody else not like the idea of handing out a # twice? I think everybody on the team should have a different number. It looks goofy to me.

Think about it.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

I'm not a fan, but counting walk-ons, there are normally well over 99 players on a roster, so it can't be helped. Only one occurrence of a number can be on the field at a time so typically two players on the same side of the ball do not cannot share a number. It also means that Graham Stewart could not block for Arkeel Newsome.

Reaction Score
I'm not a fan, but counting walk-ons, there are normally well over 99 players on a roster, so it can't be helped. Only one occurrence of a number can be on the field at a time so typically two players on the same side of the ball do not cannot share a number. It also means that Graham Stewart could not block for Arkeel Newsome.

Thanks for not making him think about it. ;)

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I thought there was 90 players on the roster?

there's a limit of 85 scholarships per FBS program. I believe there is a limit on the # of people on the roster that can participate in camp (105?) but no actual limit on the roster once it gets into the season. I believe there is a travel roster size (65?) also. Not sure on the last 2 numbers but 85 is definitely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom