new WR for next fall | The Boneyard

new WR for next fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not sure about that, palatine. sounds like he was a victim of a numbers game at Oregon State, then when the Fresno coach left, he was out there as well. He was available. We went out and got him. I doubt that San Diego is a typical place ofr us to recruit, so its unlikely we would have gone after him under normal circumstances. But late in the year, he was available so we took a flyer. Not a thing wrong with that.

Reaction Score
Seems like the kid is homesick before he even gets here. I hope he can contribute, but not very impressed with his attitude even if he is just telling it how it is. It was his only option if he wanted to continue playing football. He wants to play this one last game for his fans because it will be there last chance ever before he goes 3,000 miles away to the cold NE. Mesa (Coll) is the best place he could ever be. Not the greatest quotes to tell your local paper.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Seems like the kid is homesick before he even gets here. I hope he can contribute, but not very impressed with his attitude even if he is just telling it how it is. It was his only option if he wanted to continue playing football. He wants to play this one last game for his fans because it will be there last chance ever before he goes 3,000 miles away to the cold NE. Mesa (Coll) is the best place he could ever be. Not the greatest quotes to tell your local paper.

Maybe he isn't media savvy. Judge him by how he does on the field and in the classroom, not by what he says.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
and when we play as SDSU, he'll be in front of the family. Easy-cheesy.

have been wary of any hyped kid anyway, since Difton came in so heralded and couldn't catch a ball.

I just want to see them play hungry and get better every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom