New Uploads: Geno Auriemma Show & Huskies All-Access | The Boneyard

New Uploads: Geno Auriemma Show & Huskies All-Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Thanks as I don't have access to watch the Geno show.

Reaction Score
Outside of the Boneyard this might be my favorite site on the Internet. Thank you for compiling all these games!

Reaction Score
Man! Kerith is a fine and will be up coming star in journalism. I really enjoy the Geno show.

Reaction Score
Thanks tcf15 - Had a great laugh watching the all-access practice in which Geno didn't like Stewie's effort in a drill and said "Gabby hasn't played in two years, and she still beat you." "I slipped," replied Stewie. "No. I slipped when we recruited you." That's Geno! Would another coach in America say that to their best player?

2nd observation- when Geno comments that Stewie doesn't listen to anyone, they show Natalie taking a pass from Stewie and man oh man, taking just three quick steps Natalie really gets up, she appears to have excellent hops to go along with her great size. Excited to see what kind of player Nat can become.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks tcf15 - Had a great laugh watching the all-access practice in which Geno didn't like Stewie's effort in a drill and said "Gabby hasn't played in two years, and she still beat you." "I slipped," replied Stewie. "No. I slipped when we recruited you." That's Geno! Would another coach in America say that to their best player?
Thanks for that. I was wondering who we was talking to. I've watched it a couple of times and still never picked up on who he was referring to.

Reaction Score
Makes you cringe thinking about what he might have said to Sadie. Yikes.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Thanks!! This is so awesome. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom