New school commitments by Transfers | Page 32 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

1651600732273.png

Reaction Score
Unless I’ve missed something which is entirely possible she has signed with LSU!
I do not remember where I saw the report but I believe she had a change of heart and committed to Arizona after signing with LSU last week. If true this would not be her 1st time changing her mind after signing as she initially signed to Miss St then changed her mind to TX then committed to WVa.

Reaction Score
I do not remember where I saw the report but I believe she had a change of heart and committed to Arizona after signing with LSU last week. If true this would not be her 1st time changing her mind after signing as she initially signed to Miss St then changed her mind to TX then committed to WVa.
Same with Katie Benzan which someone mentioned on a previous page.

Reaction Score
If that's the case, someone needs to tell LSU. They have a banner on their page announcing Esmery's signing with the team.

Reaction Score
She visited Arizona this past weekend with Lauren Fields. I haven’t seen anything about her committing to them, but Fields already has.

Reaction Score
I guess it was wrong for me to assume that ssothers knew there is thread here on the topic school abbreviations just like I assume that others know that search engines exist.

Back on topic, Arizona looks like they might be the early stages of mass players leaving and mass players coming in.

Reaction Score
I guess it was wrong for me to assume that ssothers knew there is thread here on the topic school abbreviations just like I assume that others know that search engines exist.

Back on topic, Arizona looks like they might be the early stages of mass players leaving and mass players coming in.
Early stages??? How so? It seemed like a significant number based on what has been announced already.

Reaction Score
Welp Esmery Martinez flipped & is now at AZ per her IG page. Maybe LSU brought in another play that influenced her decision like what happened when she flipped from Miss St >TX>WVa

Reaction Score
Welp Esmery Martinez flipped & is now at AZ per her IG page. Maybe LSU brought in another play that influenced her decision like what happened when she flipped from Miss St >TX>WVa
They hosted Reese last Friday but don’t think she committed. But LSU probably forgot to remove her signing, in the most recent press release she wasn’t included in it.

Reaction Score
Same with Katie Benzan which someone mentioned on a previous page.

Benzan was originally signed by Karen Aston and she opened her recruitment after she was fired. She didn't play her senior year at Harvard to preserve her last year of eligibility at power 5. That is normal situation, coach is fired you look elsewhere. What just happened with Martinez seems unheard of, she just committed to LSU maybe a week ago? There has been no coaching change. She must have signed some papers so LSU could issue the press release. Something does not seem right

Reaction Score
They hosted Reese last Friday but don’t think she committed. But LSU probably forgot to remove her signing, in the most recent press release she wasn’t included in it.
Would a commitment from Reese influence Martinez playing time at LSU? AZ already has some solid vet forwards returning with with K. Reese & Ware so seems like minutes could be an issue there too. LSU would hv no need to go after Reese if they had already had a commitment from Martinez…. But hey this transfer portal is like musical chairs lol

Reaction Score
Benzan was originally signed by Karen Aston and she opened her recruitment after she was fired. She didn't play her senior year at Harvard to preserve her last year of eligibility at power 5. That is normal situation, coach is fired you look elsewhere. What just happened with Martinez seems unheard of, she just committed to LSU maybe a week ago? There has been no coaching change. She must have signed some papers so LSU could issue the press release. Something does not seem right
It was noted in an earlier post that while she signed with LSU, it wasn't like the NLI where you've committed. It's my understanding that she still was able to change her mind.

Reaction Score
It was noted in an earlier post that while she signed with LSU, it wasn't like the NLI where you've committed. It's my understanding that she still was able to change her mind.
I also read(maybe on this board) that transfers signings NLI are held to a different standard of rules compared to a HS player who signs a NLI.

Reaction Score
Is it true Tennessee has been offering big NIL deals to get players in the portal to go there ? Heard that through rumor mill but no source can confirm ? Does not sound unbelievable either. ...

Reaction Score
Is it true Tennessee has been offering big NIL deals to get players in the portal to go there ? Heard that through rumor mill but no source can confirm ? Does not sound unbelievable either. ...
The only NILs I've seen related to Tennessee players have been through a T-shirt printing company that does Lady Vols themed gear. Wouldn't be surprised considering how NIL is playing out at other schools, like Miami.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom