New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 33 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score

Glad to see she landed somewhere. Her progression since being part of that Hamilton Heights team with the likes of Cardoso and Treasure Hunt hasn't met the expectations the hype built around her in Canada projected.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Well, I don't know. Don't get upset about false advertising or anything, but Dubs is actually a malamute, not a husky, if that makes any difference.

Ha. I was gonna joke about it being a Malamute, but decided against it. Yeah, they are bigger than Huskies... unless its one of those greedy huskies that roam around Eastern Connecticut :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I get that the fit might not be right but giving up a Vandy degree to go to …. Memphis?
If your BB dream is still alive……Go where you can play while an undergraduate, and live out your dream of being a college BB player and be more than a cheerleader on the bench. Study hard, get good grades, then get your graduate degree at a prestige academic university.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
People. So be nice.

I wouldn't doubt it. I don't trust them. Whenever I see some huskies at the park, I keep my eye on them.I either head in another direction or head for my car. A few weeks ago, there was this dude walking THREE of them at the same time. When I saw him enter the park... I was like

oh-hell-no (1).gif

I feel bad. Who is advising these kids?

Unless I was severely homesick, had academic difficulites, had a change of majors, or was miserably glued to the bench with no prospects for playing time... there are a handful of schools I wouldn't transfer from as a Freshman. Unless of course you were transferring to a school of equal stature. If you are there for two seasons and are still miserable.. then ok.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom