New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Coach Yo did say a few days ago, "we're not done yet"

Seemed like Ole Miss fans out on twitter yesterday were expecting that forecast to be Janiah Barker

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Who was the last undergraduate transfer Stanford accepted in women's hoops?
Brooke Smith, class of 2006, was admitted and offered out of HS, chose Duke, transferred to Stanford as a sophomore.

Needless to say, it's new era, but that it's happened once in 20 years is illustrative of how hard it's been for our WBB program to get transfers admitted. Most years Stanford admits 20-50 undergraduate transfers. (I know, cause I was one.) literally an acceptance rate of 2%...

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Brooke Smith, class of 2006, was admitted and offered out of HS, chose Duke, transferred to Stanford as a sophomore.

Needless to say, it's new era, but that it's happened once in 20 years is illustrative of how hard it's been for our WBB program to get transfers admitted. Most years Stanford admits 20-50 undergraduate transfers. (I know, cause I was one.) literally an acceptance rate of 2%...

I know Stanford softball took an undergraduate transfer from Indiana last summer. I'm sure each situation is different.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
South Dakota State Soph. cg Cricket Caninia to
Glenmore State (WVA), per Coach G. Nome.
Great shot from the arc.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Sometimes one realizes the grass wasn't greener...and you can go home again ...

(courtesy of Talia Goodman)

Reaction Score
Dalce and Poffenbarger are going to solve Maryland’s rebounding issues almost instantly. Terps could be an Elite Eight contender if all the pieces mesh.
Yes, but what's the trade off? They are historically inefficient shooters. Saylor has a career 33% FG% and 27% 3PT% and Dalce is a career 44% with 0 career attempted three pointers and career 54% FT percentage, No wonder she's such an offensive rebounding beast, they are mostly her own misses. She has a range of about 6 feet.

And people here complained about Nika's shooting. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom