New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

Reaction Score

Let's be real. Hawa's a project. If she could barely get any burn on a team (that finished 0.500 in the B1G) bereft of size, how can she make an impact for a P4 team that just lost its top three post players to graduation (all of them better than she is)?

By my count, this is like the second 6'7 project that Mox has brought in. She was fortunate that Tina Thompson, of all people, was able to bring in Cam Taylor and London Clarkson because otherwise...:oops:

Even Teonni Key ended up in the SEC.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Adia Barnes definitely likes athletic physical wings. She's gonna pick one up in the portal every year. jk. I'm a little bit in the middle on this one. I thought Skylar Jones when she started getting minutes the second half of the season was unbelievable. But they lost Pueyo, and the transfer that came in last year, so it kinda makes sense to give them a bit of depth.
We need depth. A lot of it. There were several stories lately, yes, I would say that she thinks Jones and Williams are wonderful and Cunningham can be. Unfortunately, being injured this past year, its hard to know how Dew will perform - high expectations.

A recent article said she wants 14 - she has the 3 mentioned, Beh and Blakely returning from the "7"; the 2 walk ons were given scholarships and are returning (Tack and Rhodes), they give her bodies that don't carry playing time expectations. Plus the 3 recruits and Dew makes 11; she now has 2 portal so I would expect one more. We will see.

Reaction Score
Let's be real. Hawa's a project. If she could barely get any burn on a team (that finished 0.500 in the B1G) bereft of size, how can she make an impact for a P4 team that just lost its top three post players to graduation (all of them better than she is)?

By my count, this is like the second 6'7 project that Mox has brought in. She was fortunate that Tina Thompson, of all people, was able to bring in Cam Taylor and London Clarkson because otherwise...:oops:

Even Teonni Key ended up in the SEC.
You really know how to crush a guy’s hopes☹️

Reaction Score
Where do you all think Hailey Van Lith will end? Think it would be cool if she teamed up with Georgia Amoore at Kentucky. They would be a cute duo.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
As discussed, Belmont transfer decides to go to a school and opporutunity, afforded by a new coach.

Reaction Score
Okay, students are still entering the portal but isn't this and next week sort of prime time for commitments?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Okay, students are still entering the portal but isn't this and next week sort of prime time for commitments?
April 17th is the first day of the Regular Period for 2024 recruits to sign their NLI. Continues through May 15th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom