New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

New school commitments by Transfers - March 2024

packwrap

The real 'shlynn Shadey
Reaction Score
Now you are able to get NIL money for being a great player and there's money in Miami that will definitely entice great players to go there in the future. This is a new reality and approach which didn't work with Meier staying on. The certain type of players they will bring in will definitely get eyeballs.
We are basically in agreement. Are you saying Meier was not interested in supporting the 'pay for play' strategy?

Interesting in this year's transfer go round, only TCU appears to be buying players. Most of the other big moves have logic to them. Iriafren will be interesting as she is a great player, who can draw money.

Even TCU is also the old Oregon connection for Prince and Hailey Van Lith.

Reaction Score
We are basically in agreement. Are you saying Meier was not interested in supporting the 'pay for play' strategy?

Interesting in this year's transfer go round, only TCU appears to be buying players. Most of the other big moves have logic to them. Iriafren will be interesting as she is a great player, who can draw money.

Even TCU is also the old Oregon connection for Prince and Hailey Van Lith.
TCU's 2024-25 Women's Basketball web only has 8 players.

Reaction Score
We are in agreement and yes that's what I'm saying. In her retirement speech she said she valued long-term relationships with players and their families and felt Miami would do very well in the future. Why? Because of the 'pay for play'. Also, Miami sees a big opportunity with wbb and women's sports in general - IF you get the right type of players which were not the type of players Meier was bringing in for the most part.

Reaction Score
Hi all- been Uconn fan for many yrs- I just read posts- 1st post--

FYI, St, Elmo's Fire is a weather event. But, it's also seen as mystical-over the rainbow- paradise. Before your times, it was a movie about college kids and their futures -circa 1980. It had hit theme song "St. Elmo's Fire" ( Man in Motion). Google it> maybe that's the music. I think that's what this guy is getting at-- college players and their dreams.

Also, I have to believe Uconn has Beers. Uconn guards wouldn't be following her en masse if she weren't going to be a team mate, otherwise it would seem an insult to uconn's bigs. I'm sure the players wouldn't do that. -)

Reaction Score
Heresy! Elmo is no Devil.

He does, however, get exasperated by pet rocks so perhaps some news for the Boulder-based Colorado Buffs?
St Elmo’s Fire…per wiki, the movie “centers on a clique of recent graduates of Georgetown University“

Reaction Score

FYI, St, Elmo's Fire is a weather event. But, it's also seen as mystical-over the rainbow- paradise. Before your times, it was a movie about college kids and their futures -circa 1980. It had hit theme song "St. Elmo's Fire" ( Man in Motion). Google it> maybe that's the music. I think that's what this guy is getting at-- college players and their dreams.

Also, I have to believe Uconn has Beers. Uconn guards wouldn't be following her en masse if she weren't going to be a team mate, otherwise it would seem an insult to uconn's bigs. I'm sure the players wouldn't do that. -)
Welcome to the Boneyard!

Reaction Score

Welcome!! I agree about beers

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom