New proposal would allow joint practices fall camp fbs | The Boneyard

New proposal would allow joint practices fall camp fbs

Reaction Score
Who would you want UConn to practice with? And should they travel or be the host? Who pays for the travel, lodging and food costs?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Who would you want UConn to practice with? And should they travel or be the host? Who pays for the travel, lodging and food costs?

If allowed, someone like CCSU or Sacred Heart when we don’t play them in the regular season makes perfect sense.

We’ll likely play UMass every year so they’re out. If strictly FBS v FBS, I’d say BC is perfect but not sure they’d agree to it. Rutgers and Syracuse are other options as well

Reaction Score
If allowed, someone like CCSU or Sacred Heart when we don’t play them in the regular season makes perfect sense.

We’ll likely play UMass every year so they’re out. If strictly FBS v FBS, I’d say BC is perfect but not sure they’d agree to it. Rutgers and Syracuse are other options as well
I would like to see Yale instead of CCSU especially if it's an open practice that they could have at the Yale Bowl and the Rent every other year.

Reaction Score
For us, it'd probably have to be a team out of Syracuse, BCU, Buffalo, or UMass... maybe Rutgers.. or somehow maybe even James Madison since they've made the leap to FBS IIRC...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
They've figured this out for basketball with the secret scrimmages. Granted it's a bit easier due to smaller travel size and indoor, but you can do this. Controlled scrimmages, refs, clocks, all the good stuff.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
this should happen even through it was withdrawn by the MAC. UConn holding one with like Rutgers would be good

Reaction Score
I would like to see Yale instead of CCSU especially if it's an open practice that they could have at the Yale Bowl and the Rent every other year.
Agreed. Yale. Longtime rival back in the day. Should practice against them every year.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Yale. Longtime rival back in the day. Should practice against them every year.
I'll be 37 this year and I'm ashamed to admit I've never been to the Yale bowl. I don't care enough about Yale football to attend a game there, but an open spring practice with UConn on nice April afternoon would be awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom