New! Pod with Alex Karaban | The Boneyard

New! Pod with Alex Karaban

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Alex joins me to relive the rollercoaster Xavier game, look ahead to an important road trip at DePaul and Georgetown, talk the addition of some zone defense to their game plan, the impacts of social media, and more.

Reaction Score
Karaban has been great on your pod. Just a really insightful guy.

I've mentioned it here before, but I really like the quality of your questions and the patience/wisdom you have to allow space for the guests to answer fully.

Sounds simple, but so many interviewers have impatience to fill in the space themselves, but you do a great job allowing the space to do its thing.

Reaction Score
Karaban has been great on your pod. Just a really insightful guy.

I've mentioned it here before, but I really like the quality of your questions and the patience/wisdom you have to allow space for the guests to answer fully.

Sounds simple, but so many interviewers have impatience to fill in the space themselves, but you do a great job allowing the space to do its thing.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it!

Reaction Score
I liked hearing what he said about working on a less regimented offense. Excited to see how it works out after a few games.

I wish he went further into what part of the defense they were practicing, but i also understand that you can't give everything away.

I really enjoy these Jared

Reaction Score
Great job on that. Very entertaining. It can't be easy for students to do these things. They need to be careful with what they say, but Alex seems like a good level headed kid that it comes easy to.

I loved the ending when asked about social media saying "We love you guys, but maybe dial it back a notch", or whatever he said. I hope they do realize that we are all just crazed fans and not take everything they read to heart. They are just kids going through the same ups and downs that all kids go through, and I'm sure some of them can tune it out better than others.

Reaction Score
Always a great job. I’m sure it’s difficult to interview someone after a rough stretch…but u were able to ask probing questions but keep it light. Well done!!

Reaction Score
Always a great job. I’m sure it’s difficult to interview someone after a rough stretch…but u were able to ask probing questions but keep it light. Well done!!
Thanks! Was definitely a little easier when we were 14-0. Alex is a great sport with all these questions too. Nothing off limits

Reaction Score
Sorry to damper the parade but why is Alex talking about drinking? Hes not even old enough to drink legally. I really hope Alex helps us beet DePaul and Georgetown. Go UConn

Reaction Score
Jared, another super interview with Alex. He's such a good kid that you really pull for him and the team. Without giving much away, he's let us know that they're working on different looks defensively; it sounds like the team's spirit is still good even with the rough patch they've gone through.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom