New Member - Hello and Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

New Member - Hello and Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi! I've been a lurker for over a year now... love the discussions on here, and find all my UCONN news here too! Can't believe I didn't discover this til last summer!

Here's a bit about me - I've been a huge UCONN fan since the early 2000s, and went to first game on senior night 2004 and I've gone to all the Gampel games since. It may not be a long time for some of you, but I'm a millennial, so I was still a kid/teenager then!

Anyways, what finally got me to join is a question for the statistics people - the ones who know all the records and stats and everything. Where do you primarily get all your data? Especially that prior to ~2000 (is the data prior to then in digital form?) I found some archives on the uconnhuskies.com site, and some NCAA data. What do you use mostly? I'm a data person and want to play around with some fun data when I have time!
Welcome.

Agree wholeheartedly with everything I post, leap to my defense when another forum member displays the unmitigated audacity to challenge my expertise, compliment me for no good reason and we'll get along juuuuuuuust fine.;)

Ok...........BEGIN!!!

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Is that even a word?
upload_2015-8-28_18-9-10.png

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/that

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Millenial23- - - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! It's the best fan site around, even with me on it!

Reaction Score
Hi there, kid! Don't be fooled by all the syrupy-sweet, mushy, warm and fuzzy welcomes. Make no mistake about it, this is one rough-and-tumble bunch. (but ya gotta luv 'em)

Stats are cool, but I have found one website to be absolutely indispensable. Nothing beats watching the really great games over and over and over again, to marvel at our magnificent Huskies. I've pretty much worn the site out! Check it out-it's free and guaranteed you will LOVE it. (I learned of it on the BY- a beautiful BY perk!)

http://uconnhuskygames.com/2014-2015-womens-basketball-game-replays/

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the welcomes! Like I said, I've been lurking here for a while now... I know it can get a bit crazy ;)

But Meyers and RSHERMVIKES -- I thought the Jungle was the north part of campus... I never lived there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom