New ESPN Feature | The Boneyard

New ESPN Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
What is up with all these coach and player interviews DURING the game? I just think it's terrible. Who wants to do an interview during the game?

During the Duke/Notre Dame game, the reporter said that Diggins didn't end up doing an interview with her at the half. I say good for Diggins. The last thing a coach or player wants to worry about is what some dim-witted ESPN reporter has to say. Ugh.

Do they do this for men's games?

Reaction Score
What is up with all these coach and player interviews DURING the game? I just think it's terrible. Who wants to do an interview during the game?

During the Duke/Notre Dame game, the reporter said that Diggins didn't end up doing an interview with her at the half. I say good for Diggins. The last thing a coach or player wants to worry about is what some dim-witted ESPN reporter has to say. Ugh.

Do they do this for men's games?
Just for the record, Rebecca tweeted yesterday that the "dim-witted" reporters hate doing it as much as the coaches/ players do.

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
Then I don't understand why this is being done, if no one likes it at all. The reporters hate it, the coaches and players hate it, and it makes the viewers awkward.

By the way, I like Rebecca Lobo a lot. She wasn't doing the interviewing in the games I was referencing.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I think that is a terrible time to speak to players. Good Lord, let the players AND coaches just focus on the game.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Horrible. ESPN is a cesspool.

Reaction Score
Then I don't understand why this is being done, if no one likes it at all. The reporters hate it, the coaches and players hate it, and it makes the viewers awkward.

By the way, I like Rebecca Lobo a lot. She wasn't doing the interviewing in the games I was referencing.
No problem...I didn't think you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc