New DC Candidate Possibilities | Page 13 | The Boneyard

New DC Candidate Possibilities

Reaction Score
Tell that the the people who keep getting killed by Tsunamis...seems being 10 floors up keeps you out of the water.

:rolleyes:
A tsunami is not an earthquake and even if caused by a quake, they are delayed and in general, last I knew, do not occur in Maryland. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
KD’s name was thrown out recently (and previously on here when Edsall got rehired)

Reaction Score
Hope not, seems like he's easily startled and can't keep calm under pressure.

That was the quake that cracked the Washington Monument and was felt all the way up here. I was on the phone and saw my office wall swaying. It wasn't strong enough to run out like it was in Maryland, but the alarm went off and we walked out. I took my laptop and worked from home the rest of the day.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Tell that the the people who keep getting killed by Tsunamis...seems being 10 floors up keeps you out of the water.

:rolleyes:

Unless that tsunami degrades the lower floors and the whole structure collapses.

On my top 4 list of natural disasters where any decision you make is independent of the natural disasters, earthquakes are #1.

1. Earthquakes- No warning, no place to hide if the ground collapses. Only remedy would be to have a ready air vehicle of some sort that can lift off on a moments notice.

2. Tsunamis. Technology has gotten better detecting and forewarning, but you are still at the mercy by being on land or water. Everything goes in its path.

3. Tornados. Little to no warning. Only the narrow width of the scope of damage keeps this from moving up higher.

4. Lightning. Borderline entry here. Can strike with little warning. If there is enough difference of electrical potential for electricity to jump a gap between ground and sky, you are really playing with luck.

Reaction Score
That's my thinking all along...once I saw the resume....
Kolbe never had football. Must've been an asst in hoops. Pretty sure his brother was the basketball coach at Stratford HS, when they won a state championship.

Reaction Score
Unless that tsunami degrades the lower floors and the whole structure collapses.

On my top 4 list of natural disasters where any decision you make is independent of the natural disasters, earthquakes are #1.

1. Earthquakes- No warning, no place to hide if the ground collapses. Only remedy would be to have a ready air vehicle of some sort that can lift off on a moments notice.

2. Tsunamis. Technology has gotten better detecting and forewarning, but you are still at the mercy by being on land or water. Everything goes in its path.

3. Tornados. Little to no warning. Only the narrow width of the scope of damage keeps this from moving up higher.

4. Lightning. Borderline entry here. Can strike with little warning. If there is enough difference of electrical potential for electricity to jump a gap between ground and sky, you are really playing with luck.

I'd have mudslides and avalanches ahead of lightning.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
My guess is that RE interviewed someone at the coach's convention. I think that it just ended today.

Reaction Score
Sources: Greg Schiano will not return as Ohio State defensive coordinator

SCHIANOFACE.gif

Reaction Score
Head Coach in-waiting?
I'd be shocked if he came here... This ain't OSU/Michigan.. This is UConn/RU rilvary... The only guy I know that jumped sides was Norries Wilson... and that's not for a high profile spot on the staff...

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
An unfortunate, but great fit for Temple.. He recruits the heck out of NJ too... something we've had very little success at
He really would be a perfect fit there.

Reaction Score
My guess is that RE interviewed someone at the coach's convention. I think that it just ended today.
I really hope RE didn't have to interview anyone at a convention.

This isn't speed dating. He should have a longstanding personal and professional relationship with whomever he selects.
You would have to think the same for Holgo but...

Reaction Score
We're way too cheap to hire a guy like Schiano but I'd fall all over myself if we did.

Yeah, maybe we get get a knock off Schiano? You know 42nd St no label on the inside.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom