New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project! | The Boneyard

New Arrogant & Spoiled Shirt to Benefit the Husky Ticket Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hi everyone, I had a few people reach out asking if we were doing an updated version of the arrogant & spoiled t-shirts. Yes, we are! This is a limited edition shirt to commemorate CHAMP5!

100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts goes directly to the Husky Ticket Project. For those who do not know, the HTP is non-profit organization that is helping to build the next generation of UConn fans by paying to send underprivileged kids and youth organizations to UConn sporting events. If you are not interested in a shirt but want to support their cause, you can donate to them directly!

Thanks for your support. And it still hasn't really hit me yet that we are 5X National Champions...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Hi everyone, I had a few people reach out asking if we were doing an updated version of the arrogant & spoiled t-shirts. Yes, we are! This is a limited edition shirt to commemorate CHAMP5!

100% of the profits from the sale of the shirts goes directly to the Husky Ticket Project. For those who do not know, the HTP is non-profit organization that is helping to build the next generation of UConn fans by paying to send underprivileged kids and youth organizations to UConn sporting events. If you are not interested in a shirt but want to support their cause, you can donate to them directly!

Thanks for your support. And it still hasn't really hit me yet that we are 5X National Champions...

Dont worry I will get airtime for it at MSG next March too. ;)

Reaction Score

Do they really make 5x shirts??

Reaction Score
What is the fabric made of?
Was wondering the same thing, but no info is given.

Are the shirts a cotton/poly blend or 100% cotton? Are they pre-washed or should we size up to allow for shrinkage if we put them in the dryer?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
What is the fabric made of?
Was wondering the same thing, but no info is given.

Are the shirts a cotton/poly blend or 100% cotton? Are they pre-washed or should we size up to allow for shrinkage if we put them in the dryer?
Appreciate you asking! Below are the full product specs.

Description​

The Unisex Staple T-Shirt feels soft and light with just the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all. We can't compliment this shirt enough–it's one of our crowd favorites, and it's sure to be your next favorite too!
  • Solid colors are 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
  • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
  • Pre-shrunk fabric
  • 30 singles
  • Side-seamed construction
  • Tear-away label
  • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
  • Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
As someone with broad shoulders and a larger chest (maybe some man ...) I feel like my shirt feels a little tight after each wash but stretches right back out to proper size. Then again, the tight feeling could be more my diet day to day than the shirt...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
These are awesome! Just ordered one and it will be the only t-shirt I wear whenever we play Providence.

The Husky Ticket Project is one of my favorite charities!
Just bought 2
Dont worry I will get airtime for it at MSG next March too. ;)
Wore your last one in Houston on Monday...guess I'll need this to wear in Phoenix in April 2024 ;)
Just got mine!
You guys are all the best - really appreciate the support!

Reaction Score
Confused with sizing chart. I’m 5’8 weighing 200 lbs. For popular manufacturers I buy XL. Body doesn’t like clingy tight shirts anymore.

Went up one size for me and my son agree!

Reaction Score

Yo please look at my post?

Yes it’s kind of cotton, but sizing please.

I need a semi heavy weight cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22