New 2017 Offer | The Boneyard

New 2017 Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie will always recruit out there; but let's not forget about the guys we have at home. Tremont Waters may eventually be a part of that class. He's from New Haven and just had an outstanding Freshman season at South Kent playing against arguably the highest level of competition in the country. He'll need to grow/bulk up a little to excel on the next level but lucky for him he's only 15 years old.

Reaction Score
A bit off-topic, but this probably doesn't warrant its own thread..

Have you heard anything about Charles Mitchell, the potential UMD transfer? I know our chances are probably slim but I would love to get him if he decides to leave. He's a big 6'8 260 guy who averaged 6/6 in ~18 minutes this past year.

Reaction Score
Ollie will always recruit out there; but let's not forget about the guys we have at home. Tremont Waters may eventually be a part of that class. He's from New Haven and just had an outstanding Freshman season at South Kent playing against arguably the highest level of competition in the country. He'll need to grow/bulk up a little to excel on the next level but lucky for him he's only 15 years old.

Waters went to several games this past year, the staff is recruiting him.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Talked with him today. Will have something tonight or tomorrow.

I haven't been able to reach one of my clients for a few days. Do you know what the status of the check they owe me?

Reaction Score
Impressive young man that's for sure. Wow the maturity he shows off the court will go a heck of a long way to making him quite the leader for someone down the road!! Congrats to him as wells his parents for a job well done…….

Reaction Score
I haven't been able to reach one of my clients for a few days. Do you know what the status of the check they owe me?

He says you told him the fries were included with the meal.

Reaction Score
Great kid. He might play for my high school team. He is originally from Kansas and has been thinking about playing the rest of his high school ball here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom