Never did I ever think… | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Never did I ever think…

Reaction Score
And 99% of us would have been satisfied with a sweet 16 after experiencing the last 2 ncaas and the Jan big east skid ... wow just unbelievable
Yep. Probably 95% satisfied with a tournament win.

Reaction Score
He was a year old when we won our last one but he’ll remember this one. And so will I.

View attachment 86712
I was 8 years old when UConn won in 1999. I still remember laying on the rug in our family room (was my lucky spot) for the game and celebrating with my dad when they won (he cried).

I’m 32 now and just watched the game with my dad, this time on the couch (in my lucky spot). And we hugged and drank a beer after the game.

He’ll remember this forever.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I was a Hurley criticizer(not a hater) during the season, especially during the skid. He made the necessary changes that were needed and my goodness what an absolute beating he gave this tournament. Amazing. Happy for him and the kids. Great job
These are welcome words, and quite appropriate.

Still, it's accurate to recollect that you & I exchanged words on-topic as recently as the Saturday after the Marquette BET loss. You were quite resolute and vilgilant in your posting content & tone throughout the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom