Netflix standup comedian | The Boneyard

Netflix standup comedian

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I watched Louis CK on Netflix, and another special popped up. I watched the entire show, and really liked it.

The problem is I can't remember the comedian's name, but want yo search for his other specials.

He was a beady eyed mid thirty something with short curly hair. He did a bit about a girl he was dating asking if she needed a coat when the temp was 118. ...

Any idea who this was?

Last edited:

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I've seen that special but I'd have to have a bit more info before I spend time trying to dig it up. Was part of his schtick being very angry about everything? Did he possibly do a bit about sandwiches and being mad at the person that decided that putting a pickle on a plate could be a decoration?

My own two questions might not even be about the same comedian to be honest. Just hoping to spark a better connection if either or both are the same as the one you are asking about.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
The answer to both of my questions is yes and it is in fact the same guy you are looking for. Chris Porter.

Edit: To anyone who hasn't seen his special (I think it's called Ugly and Angry), he is hilarious. As long as you won't get bored by an hour of "I'm angry and these are things that piss me off" and "This is what it's like to be a balding, curly-haired guy."

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Never heard of him before, watched Ugly & Angry last night - the guy is funny. One of the better shows I've seen lately. Thanks for bringing him to my attention.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Add Jim Jeffries to my list a really good comedians.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom