Need to recognize the impact of the Mike Rehfeldt hire | The Boneyard

Need to recognize the impact of the Mike Rehfeldt hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
May be the the best recruit Hurley landed this offseason. It's noticeable how much bigger these guys are and not getting pushed off the block. They don't seem to tire as well which is a credit to him as well. The plan to slim down Carlton while noticeable in pictures and on tv but it sure seemed that he was more explosive and quicker than at any point in his career. How many of these guys were able to finish at the hoop while being fouled last year? I don't think it happened too often. I think we had three or four and 1's last night (someone correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm excited to see what he will continue to do with these guys and what he'll be able to do with the big men.

Reaction Score
Coach Mike has done a great job with the roster.. Every player having different needs and body types..... Obviously JC has lost some weight.. In last night's game. I noticed Josh being quicker to the ball.. Quicker off his feet on RBs.. Small sample size but very promising in whatever role he'll be playing for us.. Looking forward to seeing AA's added weight/strength and how that affects his game once back on the floor..

Reaction Score
May be the the best recruit Hurley landed this offseason. It's noticeable how much bigger these guys are and not getting pushed off the block. They don't seem to tire as well which is a credit to him as well. The plan to slim down Carlton while noticeable in pictures and on tv but it sure seemed that he was more explosive and quicker than at any point in his career. How many of these guys were able to finish at the hoop while being fouled last year? I don't think it happened too often. I think we had three or four and 1's last night (someone correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm excited to see what he will continue to do with these guys and what he'll be able to do with the big men.
The Carlton transformation is impressive. But the general toughness of the bigs has been improving since Hurley got here. It was/is the aspect of our program that declined the most under KO. So I think Hurley has more to do with the general toughness of our bigs than a new strength coach. That said, I like what I see. So congrats new strength coach.

Reaction Score
The Carlton transformation is impressive. But the general toughness of the bigs has been improving since Hurley got here. It was/is the aspect of our program that declined the most under KO. So I think Hurley has more to do with the general toughness of our bigs than a new strength coach. That said, I like what I see. So congrats new strength coach.
Agree with you on toughness... Thinking Coach KFree is also a positive influence there..

Reaction Score
Agree with you on toughness... Thinking Coach KFree is also a positive influence there..
If that's true than KO should of had him doing more than holding a clipboard and keeping stats.

I'm sorta kidding. I don't know exactly what KFree did for KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom