Nebrich-From today's N.Y.Post... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Nebrich-From today's N.Y.Post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The only real question is whether Nebrich could have led the team to a record better than 5-7?

That's what Johnny Mac did. It's also what Whitmer did. I think he could have, his running ability alone would have improved the offense.
Sooooo, all Nebrich had to do was win one more game and the Huskies would have been bowling both years. And P. would still be here with such a record.

yes....if he was given the confidence of having the job he would've been better than JMac and more than likely they would have been bowl bound. JMac was atrocious and the choice was typical PP.......It was obvious then and now it is glaring

Reaction Score
I know that in retrospect every decision P made now needs to be wrong, but we will never know on this one.

I agree with what you're saying...but it's really difficult to cherry pick the right ones after seeing what has happened the past 2+ seasons.

Reaction Score
Well, I may be crazy but the optimistic-fatalist in me sees the mistakes of the past as prelude to greatness. Maybe our getting to a bowl game last year keeps PP and GDL employed. That would have been a continued march toward disaster. They absolutely demoralized this team. The players are now ecstatic. Reminds me of when the goofy guard at the door to the Emerald City sees the water dissolve the wicked witch. First he feigns anger, then he kneels in praise of the one who got rid of the b**ch. Ding dong! The wicked witch of the (Big) East has been replaced by the better one from the We(i)st!!!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Well, I may be crazy but the optimistic-fatalist in me sees the mistakes of the past as prelude to greatness. Maybe our getting to a bowl game last year keeps PP and GDL employed. That would have been a continued march toward disaster. They absolutely demoralized this team. The players are now ecstatic. Reminds me of when the goofy guard at the door to the Emerald City sees the water dissolve the wicked witch. First he feigns anger, then he kneels in praise of the one who got rid of the b**ch. Ding dong! The wicked witch of the (Big) East has been replaced by the better one from the We(i)st!!!

we really have no where to go but up. we were facing the reality of a no win season.

we will have bumps, but we will have hope. the simplest things like music to get the guys motivated during practice or the weight room. the notes reminding the guys "all in". simple slogan, simplify the task and allow the guys to grow and achieve and win.

Reaction Score
Oh please. Saying that you will never know if someone was wrong is not, for people with triple digit IQs, the same as saying he was right.

Relax BL, no need to get upset.

Huh? I thought this was the wrong hire from before we made it. No clue what ur talking about.

Wow . . . sensitive much? Look on the bright side . . . you, me and Burton all thought this was the wrong hire before "we" made it. We told 'em. And still they went out a made a mistake that has suffocated this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom