Nebraska Game Day Stuff | The Boneyard

Nebraska Game Day Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Don't forget, you can listen, from where ever you are, to the UConn announcers broadcast using the 'TuneIn" app which is free for all operating systems; computers, phones, and tablets. Just search for and select the "UConn IMG Sports Network" on TuneIn.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Don't forget, you can listen, from where ever you are, to the UConn announcers broadcast using the 'TuneIn" app which is free for all operating systems; computers, phones, and tablets. Just search for and select the "UConn IMG Sports Network" on TuneIn.

JavaMan, you are a real treasure to us here in the yard. A tip o the turban to you sir, and two thumbs up. You provide so much information and links to articles and items of interest for us like this one. The yard would not be the same without you. Thank you very much for the tireless contributions you make DAILY to the yard. We really appreciate all you do for us. Happy holidays to you and for family. I hope Santa puts a little something "extra" in your stocking this year. :)

Reaction Score
Can anyone say it better than the Nebraska coach?

“I think the thing that really separates them is they’re the best passing team that I’ve seen,” Williams said. “They really share the basketball and they make the right read and the right pass every time. And the other thing that I think really separates them is they just make you pay every time that you make a mistake, and it doesn’t matter if it’s on the defensive end, if you have a defensive lapse, they’re going to make you pay for it, and if you offensively turn it over, it’s going to lead to points on the other end.”

Reaction Score
Can anyone say it better than the Nebraska coach?

“I think the thing that really separates them is they’re the best passing team that I’ve seen,” Williams said. “They really share the basketball and they make the right read and the right pass every time. And the other thing that I think really separates them is they just make you pay every time that you make a mistake, and it doesn’t matter if it’s on the defensive end, if you have a defensive lapse, they’re going to make you pay for it, and if you offensively turn it over, it’s going to lead to points on the other end.”

Good posting, you and Rocky---you were speaking of Amy Williams, Gabby was Quoted too. I don't remember Sales having a tooth knocked out!! Apparently Amy is a tough woman--that means a tough (physical) team. (usually)..

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Good posting, you and Rocky---you were speaking of Amy Williams, Gabby was Quoted too. I don't remember Sales having a tooth knocked out!! Apparently Amy is a tough woman--that means a tough (physical) team. (usually)..

Her South Dakota club was very conditioned, very tough.

Reaction Score
JavaMan, you are a real treasure to us here in the yard. A tip o the turban to you sir, and two thumbs up. You provide so much information and links to articles and items of interest for us like this one. The yard would not be the same without you. Thank you very much for the tireless contributions you make DAILY to the yard. We really appreciate all you do for us. Happy holidays to you and for family. I hope Santa puts a little something "extra" in your stocking this year. :)

Wow. Thank you, and the others who concurred, for your very kind words. But...I'm just doing and adding what I can -- what I must. I so much enjoy reading on the Boneyard all of the insightful, intriguing, and expert analysis and commentary about OUR team and women's college basketball. It is the contributors of these penetrating and discerning posts that are the providers of real information. I'm not nearly qualified enough to do that. I merely pass along other people's stuff.

As a team, if we all contribute what we can, we may just become, like out favorite team, unbeatable. Not on the court of course. I shutter to think... But, maybe in the world wide world of WCBB fandom.

Thank you, again. And we shall wish that all Boneyarders, OUR team, staff, and coaches and their families as well, a safe, enjoyable, and joy filled holiday season.

Oh, I will be looking for that something extra, though. Maybe you should mention that to JavaWoman. :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
As a team, if we all contribute what we can, we may just become, like out favorite team, unbeatable. Not on the court of course. I shutter to think... But, maybe in the world wide world of WCBB fandom.
Ah, ye of little faith! We are already, like our team, playing in a league of our own! The Boneyard, undefeated and unchallenged for the last decade at least! Every other forum is playing for runner up status! :cool:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Wow. Thank you, and the others who concurred, for your very kind words. But...I'm just doing and adding what I can -- what I must. I so much enjoy reading on the Boneyard all of the insightful, intriguing, and expert analysis and commentary about OUR team and women's college basketball. It is the contributors of these penetrating and discerning posts that are the providers of real information. I'm not nearly qualified enough to do that. I merely pass along other people's stuff.

Thank you, again. And we shall wish that all Boneyarders, OUR team, staff, and coaches and their families as well, a safe, enjoyable, and joy filled holiday season.

Oh, I will be looking for that something extra, though. Maybe you should mention that to JavaWoman. :)

Although it may seem as if I'm piling on I agree with all that's been said about you here. I might add your stylish full body hair suit is trending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom