NCAA vacates ND wins. How will this impact NC? | The Boneyard

NCAA vacates ND wins. How will this impact NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's nothing compared to what happened at Carolina.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
UNC has already been punished

No they haven't but what they will get will be nothing and why the NCAA needs a complete overhaul as they are the toothless wonders when it comes to a few schools i.e. UNC, UK. Cuse, and a few others

Reaction Score
No they haven't but what they will get will be nothing and why the NCAA needs a complete overhaul as they are the toothless wonders when it comes to a few schools i.e. UNC, UK. Cuse, and a few others

If they're willing to actually hit ND Football with something real, all bets are off with UNC basketball, I'd say.

Reaction Score
Vacating wins is a meaningless punishment anyway. I mean Kelly himself said this, "If doing the right thing means you've got to put an asterisk next to these games, that's fine by me. We still beat Oklahoma. We still beat Wake Forest. We still beat all those teams, so you can put an asterisk next to it. If that makes you feel better, then that's fine with me." They're still going to pitch their recruits on having won those games. They're still going to be on NBC raking in the dough every week. Unless the punishment includes TV bans, bowl bans or scholarship reductions, they're meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom