NCAA Tourney ticket info/help | The Boneyard

NCAA Tourney ticket info/help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I'm really hoping we're sent to Greensboro for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I live in Raleigh and get ther in the less than an hour. I've never been to an NCAA tourney game, so I'm looking to see who has tips/strategy on what is a good way to get tickets. I'm willing to pay, but not looking to pay more than 200 a ticket.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The school should have some available from their allotment.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
So I'm really hoping we're sent to Greensboro for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I live in Raleigh and get ther in the less than an hour. I've never been to an NCAA tourney game, so I'm looking to see who has tips/strategy on what is a good way to get tickets. I'm willing to pay, but not looking to pay more than 200 a ticket.
I'm looking to go to Greenboro too-$200 should get you a seat for the first and second UConn games (assuming a win in first game)

Figure $100 for each two game session. I went to DC last year and payed a scalper $100 for the Pitt/Butler and UConn/Cincy games. If Duke and UNC are both there-it could be more!

Reaction Score
I'm looking to go to Greenboro too-$200 should get you a seat for the first and second UConn games (assuming a win in first game)

Figure $100 for each two game session. I went to DC last year and payed a scalper $100 for the Pitt/Butler and UConn/Cincy games. If Duke and UNC are both there-it could be more!

If Duke and UN are there? Like the saying goes the only things guaranteed in life are death taxes and those teams get NCAA tournament games in NC every year.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I can't see them putting UNC as the 1 seed and Duke as the 2 seed in the same region. Or maybe they would...

Reaction Score
They both can be one seeds in different regions and both will be playing in Greensboro the first 2 games. Both of them will be there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
They'll definitely both be there. There's a rule: Duke and UNC can't travel more then 80 miles from their respective campuses for the first weekend. And among Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh and the occasional foray to Winston Salem, they're covered.

Reaction Score
ACC winner is a 1 and the loser is a 2 in a different bracket (assuming FSU doesn't beat Duke). But, they can both (and will) go to the same pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom