NCAA Tournament Logos | The Boneyard

NCAA Tournament Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
In the grand scheme of things, even in the grand scheme of wbb, this is a little deal, but the NCAA graciously sent me the logos for the NCAA tournaments from 1982-2001.

The Wikipedia article on those tournaments looked a little bare without the logos, and are now all complete.

For example, one of those near and dear to out hearts looked like this, but now looks like this.

Incidentally, if anyone is burning with the desire to do something positive for wbb beyond mere pontification, there is still a lot to do to improve these articles. Let me know if you are willing.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I love that four of the starting five All-Tourney were UConn!

Reaction Score
In the grand scheme of things, even in the grand scheme of wbb, this is a little deal, but the NCAA graciously sent me the logos for the NCAA tournaments from 1982-2001.

The Wikipedia article on those tournaments looked a little bare without the logos, and are now all complete.

For example, one of those near and dear to out hearts looked like this, but now looks like this.

Incidentally, if anyone is burning with the desire to do something positive for wbb beyond mere pontification, there is still a lot to do to improve these articles. Let me know if you are willing.

What you are doing is fantastic.

Reaction Score
Phil

You have rendered yeoman's service to WCBB history.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32