NCAA mens basketball championship odds | The Boneyard

NCAA mens basketball championship odds

Reaction Score
After watching Purdue, Arizona, Kansas and Houston think UConn and Purdue are the most
balanced teams. Like us head to head with Purdue because of our size at guards. As Clingan steadily improves are 3 % should get better. Going to lay 500 on UConn again as I did about this time last year! If we are healthy then UConn will be playing in
Az in April. Will have at least 8 games against top
25 teams come March. So impressive how team performed in Lawrence and Seattle.

Reaction Score
I can't bet on this site in my states, but if you can bet on BetRivers and can get +2000 on Purdue I would do that.

UConn's longest odds on any of the main US sites is +1600.

Reaction Score
I can't bet on this site in my states, but if you can bet on BetRivers and can get +2000 on Purdue I would do that.

I don't ever bet on my team but would go with UConn. Purdue is still a cold night from three away from getting bounced early.

Reaction Score
I know we're just talking lotto ticket odds here, but I still could not stomach putting a dime on Purdue given how badly they've done as favorites in the Tournament in recent years.

The argument in their favor, I suppose, is that Virginia lost to a 16 seed right before winning it all, so programs can turn around that trend quickly.

Reaction Score
i think UConn and Purdue are head and shoulders above everyone else. i also think this is the year purdue finally breaks through in the tourney and makes it to the finals, but clingan is the toughest matchup for edey in the country.

Reaction Score
I can already see us making the Final 4 and having to play Arizona in Phoenix…hopefully not a repeat of 2009 in Detroit!

Reaction Score

There's no chance that Purdue is anywhere close to +2000 right now. They are +900 on dk, UConn +1000. Got UConn preseason for +1600

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My brother bought me a future bet on UConn as a Christmas present during Kemba's year. Not bad! (25x35-1)

Reaction Score
There's no chance that Purdue is anywhere close to +2000 right now. They are +900 on dk, UConn +1000. Got UConn preseason for +1600
Yeah that's why I posted it, seemed strange. The aggregator I was using must not have updated post-Arizona game, though, because I went on their website and it's listed at +1000.

Reaction Score

I made the trip to MGM springfield and got +2200 on the good guys before the season. I will never top my +8000 odds from last year but still a great bet.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I'm not sure why you all trust Purdue so much, they have been a buzz saw for the regular season pretty consistently. Sure eventually they will break through but when that happens is just a guess.

Reaction Score
Lol I wish I had the capital to take BetRivers side on that wager.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'm not sure why you all trust Purdue so much, they have been a buzz saw for the regular season pretty consistently. Sure eventually they will break through but when that happens is just a guess.
Big Ten is lousy this year so no buzz saw. It's Purdue, maybe MSU gets it figured out, Indiana and Illinois.

Reaction Score
You could be correct. This young year has had so many 'definitive' hot takes that very well could be or have been proven wrong:
1) Samson is better than DC
2) DC has no offense
3) DC won't be a lottery pick (this was pretty unanimous)
4)Diarra is an extra body
5) Castle has zero offense
6) Michigan State sucks
7) Duke is done

And now this Purdue situation:
Everybody on this board remembers an undefeated UConn team heading into Big East play. Purdue's loss to NW is as good a reason as any that they may get knocked down a few pegs as Indiana, Illinois and Michigan State (among others) start to gel.

Reaction Score
Purdue will lose a few more games in conference- most likely road games not at Mackey. If they play as well as they did against Arizona they will be ready for March

caw

Reaction Score
i think UConn and Purdue are head and shoulders above everyone else. i also think this is the year purdue finally breaks through in the tourney and makes it to the finals, but clingan is the toughest matchup for edey in the country.

Dickinson has played Edey well in the past, perhaps outplayed him in all three of their matchups the last two years at Michigan (the last one is arguable but it was 50/50 at worst).

I also think KU could give Purdue fits with their defense. And Self is just a better coach. Purdue does have more depth but KU isn't far behind UConn and Purdue. Neither is Zona (despite the loss in Indiana).

Reaction Score
So annoying I can't bet Connecticut teams on DK while in state

Reaction Score
Dickinson has played Edey well in the past, perhaps outplayed him in all three of their matchups the last two years at Michigan (the last one is arguable but it was 50/50 at worst).
i meant defensively. dickinson is not good a good defender. no one is arguing arguing that clingan is a better offensive player than dickinson or edey. ku needs dickinson to score to win. purdue needs edey to score to win. clingan has the best chance of stopping edey out of anyone and we dont need clingan to score to win.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom